+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 333 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Senior Member Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,431 Times in 2,523 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well main tu dhara dhar trading karta hoon daily jab market open hoti hai tu almost daily hi trade karta hioon kisi na kisi pair py achi si entry mil jati hai sometime tu aisa bhi hota hai kuch dosry brokers jo hoty hain woh bitcoin wagira py trading weekly holidays py bhi provide karty hain aur main tu us main trade laga deta hoon jis ki wajah yehi hai keh main over trading karta hoon aur phir loss ka samna karna parta hai
    Just Work and Earning

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Facebook For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-30), HP2018 (2018-12-30), Unregistered (2), Williamson (2018-12-30), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-30), Zulqarnain (2018-12-30)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main trading day of Saturday and Sunday is the turnover of the trading day and Sunday is the main trading day of the current trading day and the trading day of Sunday or Sunday has no business yet, and there is no reason to buy it. The tab b is not working in the market, but it is very close to the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will trade all trading days, but I don't sign up, bro, but open trade, bro, wait a minute every 2-3 days for the trading of Jada Nahi, Jakarta, so that the signal is ACCHA MILA JAYEU USSU BAD, anyway, trading HUN or not kyonki forex badi chiz is risky, but it's not too bad because of chahiye, if you make a profit in some trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important to understand the nature of the problem. I am still busy It has been found that many people have been involved in the past and have been involved in it. risiko bass lene ka farak nahin hai We were unable to reach 30-pips of the pahle and used to use 6-10pips as a target. And we did not even talk about it. If we do not use the word or talk about using it, then we will also be able to use it.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually Forex trading is a business that is very uncertain and I am still learning about trading so I trade every day and every day I get profit and loss because until I learn about market behavior and trading skills but I keep in trading forex we have to trade with very reasonable and everyday way.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear weak man, day bhi forex trading open han man utny day hi Forex trading because daily man Forex trading krta ho kyun yeh bohat hi acha the best business or profitable han yeh business in the whole world han or is it all human in the world krrahy han or man time ki koi the limit is hot or saturday Saturday or Sunday there are 24 hours available hota han

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not even traded anything that has not been traded yet, I am talking about a new investing interest, but main trading is the buffer that makes me happy, that is why I have traded a lot. , do not invest in pairs or so etc.etc. If you do not want to share any information with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us for trading at the tab.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading a week may be 5 working days hey or ais say hum how come 5 days might be trading because of hot hey hey or maybe forex trading maybe trading 5 days a week maybe hun q companies can shoot the terms order hun or maybe jis says 5 trading days karta hun or fortunately kamata hun or akser jab koi din mujh ko karnay trade can take a big risk if we trade anhe karta.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex market is open 5 days a week. But not all days are good for trading with. That's why I trade most of the middle of the week. Large trading volume, so the market suffers from large movements that are very important to get a lot of profits. I avoid trading on holidays and during the beginning and end of the week because trading volume is less. and you must approve someone. I have had several times over a number of very unbalanced changes which can be said to be very specific this time has never been a health trend and market movements very often come to my partners and therefore do not help damage to the industry I go from this particular time, First most important, come.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a unique business throughout the world where you can trade 5/24 a week, a man cannot watch the forex trading market as a whole 24 hours, but the best time to trade is the USA market and I mostly try that I trade now, in other periods of time if there is a good trading situation then I trade now. and mughy lagta hi k trade always pretend the week is hot hai ap ko is mai kafi dehan rakhna parta hi k k kis din karni hai aur we are in the market mai news kitni hain yai sab ap ko daikhna hota hi we k bad he ap ko is active trading because hoti ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 333 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)