+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 333 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunai View Post
    well I do not think students should spend so much late at night in front of the computer.
    This will affect their studies if they want to learn from their first priority should study them
    and than if they have some spare time they should spend it learning forex
    good luck
    As a student, I think someone should trade as a half-life and just spend a lot of time trading
    and taking care of some extra money and that's great for you to get when you study but you should not trade with your study expenses.
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

suche (2017-11-24)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuda View Post
    As a student, I think someone should trade as a half-life and just spend a lot of time trading and taking care of some extra money
    and that's great for you to get when you study but you should not trade with your study expenses.

salam best regard :baik:
    well I do not think students should spend so much late at night in front of the computer.
    This will affect their studies if they want to learn from their first priority should study them
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

halim khan (2017-11-21)

Junior Member Bitcoin King is on a distinguished road Bitcoin King's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading nothing because i am just join forex 4 or 5 days ago soon i will trade on forex but tell men one thing is in trading how many chances of losing and profit?

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,233 Times in 12,130 Posts
    i am doing forex trading in a week 3 days because satureday and sunday is weekened and market is close and friday is very bomb day i mean risky day and i don't take risk on friday

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-20), batool (2017-11-26), Feroz (2017-11-25), fxearner (2017-11-15), ghaffar500 (2017-11-17), incomejobs (2017-11-18), kanita (2017-11-14), munibkhan (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-26), sufiyan22 (2017-11-18), yulbang111 (2017-11-15), zahid2016 (2017-11-28)

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabpolice View Post
    bhai jan main tu whole weak he forex ke trading krta hon forex ke trading ek great job hai or main es job main kafi time se work kr raha hon or main forex ke trading main se best earning gain kr raha hon es liye main trading main wait nh kr skata hon or main whole weak trading krta hon kun ke trading best hai,
    Ha bhai main bhi pure week forex trading karta hu forex trading main hum log ke pas agar capital ho to koi bhi karket se kabhi door nae reh payega.. aksar marekt main hum log greed krke bht jaldi apna capital kho dete hai hum log ko sabse pehle apne capital ko safe rakhne ka try krna chahiye uske bad to hmari trade dhere dhere bhi chalti rahe hme kabhi koi dukh nae hoga

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan main tu whole weak he forex ke trading krta hon forex ke trading ek great job hai or main es job main kafi time se work kr raha hon or main forex ke trading main se best earning gain kr raha hon es liye main trading main wait nh kr skata hon or main whole weak trading krta hon kun ke trading best hai,

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-11-19), amirjaved (2017-11-22), ayeshapak (2017-11-19), billyboy00007 (2017-11-19), fxearner (2017-11-14), hmforex (2017-11-13), incomejobs (2017-11-22), israr2017 (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-19), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-17), jhoradpak (2017-11-19), kanita (2017-11-17), munibkhan (2017-11-27), rafictn (2017-11-19), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-13), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ngeneng View Post
    well I do not think students should spend so much time late at night in front of the computer.
    salam best regard
    As a student, I think someone should trade as a half-life and just spend a lot of time trading and taking care of some extra money
    and that's great for you to get when you study but you should not trade with your study expenses.

salam best regard :baik:

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2017-11-13), sunai (2017-11-18)

Member ngeneng will become famous soon enough ngeneng's Avatar
    Thanks
    well I do not think students should spend so much time late at night in front of the computer.
    salam best regard

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ngeneng For This Useful Post:

kuda (2017-11-13)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is open for 5 days a week. But not all days are good for trading. That's why I trade the most in the middle of this week.
    The volume of trade is large, so the market is experiencing major movements that are very important to get a lot of profit.
    I avoid trading on holidays and at the beginning and end of the week due to less trading volume.
    thank

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakagi View Post
    hi guz
    main to pora weeek traiding karta hn lekin monday or friday ko khas taor par muhtat rehta hnn k kahin loss na aa jaye ws liye app bhi monday or friday ko khas khiyal rakha karo
    There are trading opportunities available on Mondays and Fridays and traders earn money by trading these two days as well,
    but it is advisable not to let open trades on Friday.i trade whenever there is
    a good trading opportunity 3 times a day or once a week.
    regard

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

besar (2017-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 333 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)