+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 211 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2104

Thread: Ab tak aapne kitne forex broker join kar liya hain?

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally have been trading with multiple brokers, some of them are insta forex, Marketiva, and MasterForex, but insta is the best choice and I traded with my investment broker only in this, and the best choice not only for me, but everything insta many all bonuses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mein nay bai tak instaforex kay elawaa 3 brokers or join kiya hay magar mujay instaforex sab say acha laga hay or mein sirf isi pay trade kerou ga baki dosray brokers ka masla he hay koi deposit theek nahi kerta koi withdraw bohat late kerta hay is liye mein sirf insta forex pay he trade kerta hoou.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read about some other brokers but i didn't join to them.I started trading in demo account in instaforex and recently opened a real account and deposit some money in this real account and made profit of 80 cents in my first two trade.Every facility is exists in instaforex then why should you join to others?

Member nilanjan is on a distinguished road nilanjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I have joined only 2 brokers which is InstaForex and UWCFX and I feel InstaForex is the best broker because of their reputation and leverage they offer and moreover the facilities they provided to their clients.

Senior Member amit009 is an unknown quantity at this point amit009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    suru me mai trading etoro me karta tha uske baad mai instaforex me trading karna suru kiya instaforex is best trading platform jha par trading bhut easy hai or esko samajna bhi bhut asan hai

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first instaforex main join kiya tha aur abhi tak iske sath hi hoon. ye nera kiye ek accha broker hain . par ek bar maine uwc me join kiya tha bonus ke liye. par main abhi uwc me nehi hoon. abhi to main sirf instaforex me hoon. instaforex is the best broker in asi

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I joined with only one broker and that's Instaforex.One of my friends who told me about forex trading told me about this broker and also added that this broker is providing lots of opportunities and also much dependable.There is no bad record of this broker.After starting trade with broker,I found that my friend told me right things about this broker.

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each and every buddy is enjoying instaforex and they are fairly much satisfied and pleased with it..
    I think instaforex has almost everything which is required by currency investor..

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend i would like to say about this thread that maine first instaforex main join kiya tha aur abhi tak iske sath hi hoon. ye nera kiye ek accha broker hain . par ek bar maine uwc me join kiya tha bonus ke liye. par main abhi uwc me nehi hoon. abhi to main sirf instaforex me hoon. instaforex is the best broker in asia.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tradergalau View Post
    The truth is i have joined many brokers so far, dont remember exact counting, but i am actively trading with only two one is forexcent and another is insta-forex. The third broker i am searching for is with lowest spread so that i can try my tick trading/small scalping strategy.
    may nay kafi saray brokers join kiay hain, laykin abhi tak mera final broker insta hi hay, wo iss liay kay iss may hum ko trading bonus milta hay jiss per may trader ker kay kuch na kuch profit kama layta hoon.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 211 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)