+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 211 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2104

Thread: Ab tak aapne kitne forex broker join kar liya hain?

Member medhusa is an unknown quantity at this point medhusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HaQi View Post
    yes, indeed insta is the most beneficial broker i even have ever met
    since insta understand me thus lazy to shift to actually another broker
    besides the several bonuses, too contests
    and forums to actually share in addition to get a bonus
    possibly the most necessary issue remains the most beneficial insta
    insta indeed is the most profitable broker I have ever met because insta even understand so lazy to switch to actually broker other than a few bonuses, and this will help us the members of this forum to get a bonus as trading capital next month

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think insta broker is very good, as it provides many many bonuses, and it will help traders who are in the process of learning. because of course most people who are in the process of learning, must not be afraid to have lost their money. so I think this bonus can help to traders who want to learn more about forex trading, without having to incur a loss is too great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, indeed insta is the most beneficial broker i even have ever met
    since insta understand me thus lazy to shift to actually another broker
    besides the several bonuses, too contests
    and forums to actually share in addition to get a bonus
    possibly the most necessary issue remains the most beneficial insta

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne ab tak 4 forex broker join kiye hai aur main ne un sab k saath kaam kia hai lakin filhaal to main ne indian koi hi join kia hua hai aur main is se kaafi hadd tak satisfied hu so main abhi tak ka best broker kahu ga isay ...

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used change 1 broker in my trading life................. my first broker was ********* but know i am with insta broker.......... now in my trading view insta is best but it has just a problem......... their are 3 pip differents in a trade so its a problem for trader.............. other wise all is well

Member edan is an unknown quantity at this point edan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life View Post
    Yes Insta is a great broker. It offers many bonuses and the support is also very good. There are many currency pairs that you can trade on. I am trading on Insta from last one year and have to complaints.
    yes indeed insta forex broker is great and offers a lot of bonuses and support is also very good. There are currency pairs that you can trade on. Insta I trade in the past year and had a complaint. respone fast
    greetings success for all traders who are in this forum, let us share our knowledge and experience to continually gain new experience and knowledge to become a professional trader

Senior Member jazzysports is an unknown quantity at this point jazzysports's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai ne start mai 3 ya 4 brokers join ke the but ab sirf 2 mai ke kaam karta hoon ek insta forex aur dosra ******.ye dono kafi achy brokers hain. although meri investment low hai but jitni bhi hai ab sirf n do he brokers mai he invest hai.

Member medhusa is an unknown quantity at this point medhusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HaQi View Post
    console i connected alpari and instaforex....but since i launch instaforex fresh than others..because of his services and estimation in forex market..also mortal broker in continent...alpari is also advantageous but instaforex is best
    I agree with you that because of his services in the forex market and estimates broker also mortal on the continent alpari also beneficial but instaforex the best, therefore I am comfortable trading in the broker's

Member lovelyprince is an unknown quantity at this point lovelyprince's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother ma to es field ma bilkul b new hn or es field say intersted b hn tab mujy ja k ye forum mila or ye mera first broker hy jis k sath ma abi work strat ker raha hn, es say phely ma ny kisi b broker ko join nhi kia na he kisi k sath work kia hy, wesy umeed hay kahien or jaey ki zarort nhi perhy ge.

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    i joined 3 forex borkers ,they are instaforex,fxdd and *********

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 211 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)