+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 211 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2104

Thread: Ab tak aapne kitne forex broker join kar liya hain?

Banned saqibazmat908 is an unknown quantity at this point saqibazmat908's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear____ meney kafi brokers ko join kiya hy but koe na koe problem aa jati hy... but instaforex or exness mey kuch alag sa hy jo en ko sab brokers sey alag kar daita hy... so i think k ye brokers perfect work kar rahey hain... etney members ka load hy en brokers par phir b ye perfect work kartey hain...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jan1985 is an unknown quantity at this point jan1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, I have joined three brokers i had reservation regarding the order execution speed and server problems but now it is very good and server is free of off quotes and re quotes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chan is an unknown quantity at this point chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont experiment with too many brokers . I only invested in two brokers. my brokers are InstaForex and ECN, No doubt Insta is one of the best and leading brokers and one should stick with them.

Senior Member bingbang is an unknown quantity at this point bingbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    joined two brokers and still getting experience of forex trading on demo account on these brokers. As soon as I would feel that I am capable enoug to start real trading, so now think how it necessary for newbie to learn first

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ouhanbed852410 View Post
    For me I have joined lot of forex brokers but i like to trade on the instaforex platformes as it is very interesting to trades with the instaforex as they provide me good bonus on the deposits so that i can makes use of that bonus and make more and more profits !
    here I also expect a bonus post from the forum for a deposit on instaforex. but I also do deposit money as a principal means of my trade. I believe in instaforex as much ease as I can from this broker. I feel comfortable trading with Instaforex broker.

Banned dadhu is an unknown quantity at this point dadhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    ya i also think so because smetime there is requite problem happen and before i though it was my net problem but when i discussed with friend then learn it sometime happening . anyway i think its ok for eur/usd but if there is no requite sometime then it will be very very good.
    Most of the person can't control their emotion in the time of winning trading but actually in case of me I think that I come here with my dream that one day I will be millionaire and this profit is very much essential for me that word i think and slowly slowly I reduce my emotion

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ouhanbed852410 View Post
    For me I have joined lot of forex brokers but i like to trade on the instaforex platformes as it is very interesting to trades with the instaforex as they provide me good bonus on the deposits so that i can makes use of that bonus and make more and more profits !
    I also think the same as you, inestaforex is very convenient for trade, even Instaforex is the best broker in terms of bonuses. many other brokers who also provide bonus to trade, but when we can profit from the bonus will be many requirements that are difficult to withdraw funds. so in my opinion it is not a good broker. so far, insta be the best for my trading.

Banned Babar chatha is an unknown quantity at this point Babar chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    maine insta forex broker se start kia tha. aor abi tak insta broker pe hi work kar raha hon.insta broker se muje seekhne k lye buht kuch milta ha. aor is k analysis se muje trading main kafi help milti ha. is k illawa muje aor broker ki zarort nhi parti.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is main koi shak nahi kay instaforex asia ka best broker hai yeh mene tab mana jab is main account bana kay trading ki. instaforex say pahle me 2 broker taste kar chuka hon par jitna care instaforex nay dia or kisi nay nahi dia.insta main deposit or withdraw no problem.

Member ouhanbed852410 is an unknown quantity at this point ouhanbed852410's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 211 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)