+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 211 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne kitne forex broker join kar liya hain?

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first broker was instaforex in 2010 and then i joined a few others like hotforex exness etc. but i don't want to float spread anymore because it's already sad and playing with our emotions .. i chose an incredible insta rebate program for me and my teenage mien ney join liye hien, brokers broker to bewakoofi sey join kia yani mujhey forex ki samjh nehi thi bes jeldi jeldi kholo aur account in a month sab kuch loss ker him, bro pexay broker fxprimus dusra ra ironfx aur teesra jo abhi hey wohorex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined so many brokers but for me the best and amazing thing is InstaForex. First of all they offer this opportunity to everyone. We can make money without investing. And they offer the highest price discounts on the market and they have fixed spreads and so on. many options for deposits and withdrawals and the best customer service and instaforex get dusra broker hai isse Pehle i jis broker to trade sta karta tha usme mujhe 2 baar margin call again thi lekin fir is a forum to zariye mujhe pata chala ki instaforex bahah acha broker hai to maine ab instaforxex joined kar liya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,603 Times in 5,085 Posts
    2 bhar 1st tha mera etoro jismai bahut loss hua fir usse chod hi diya mainai

I have joined 2 broker, first was etoro where i got big loss and second is instaforex.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manay abhi tak kafi broker join kiye howay ha lekin kam sirf ek ka sath hi kar raha ho wo insta forex ha or mujay is ka sath kam karty howay bohat zaida arsa be ho gaya ha ya ek acha broker ha or kafi profit be de chuka ha abhi tak mujay.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mehro View Post
    instaforex is the best of all the Forex brokers that i have used so far, as they have good speed in processing orders and also good speed at processing deposits and withdrawals and equally important is the bonuses they offer their clients to enable them trade efficiently.
    Instaforex मेरा पहला और आखिरी ब्रोकर है क्योंकि Instaforex से पहले मैंने किसी भी ब्रोकरों को ज्वाइन नहीं किया है और भविष्य में मैं फॉरेक्स ब्रोकर में शामिल नहीं होऊंगा क्योंकि मैं अपनी बहुत ही उच्च श्रेणी की सुविधाओं के कारण Instaforex को नहीं छोड़ सकता। मेरा मानना है कि Instaforex न केवल एशिया में बल्कि दुनिया का सबसे अच्छा ब्रोकर है। और मैं इतने सारे दलालों में शामिल हो गया हूं, लेकिन मेरे लिए सबसे अच्छा और सबसे अद्भुत है Instaforex। पहले वे सभी को यह अवसर प्रदान करते हैं। हम बिना निवेश किए पैसा कमा सकते हैं।

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    instaforex is the best of all the Forex brokers that i have used so far, as they have good speed in processing orders and also good speed at processing deposits and withdrawals and equally important is the bonuses they offer their clients to enable them trade efficiently.

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that I only joined as a broker InstaForex is the first and I do not ever try another broker. I found another broker will not provide the support and good profits and consistent. I just chose to join the Forex business.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G bhi bt ya hai ka huma koi bhe ak acha broker join kar lena cheya jes ka bara ma huma achi jankri ho or phir us ma say hum roz ka roZ ak profit bhe hum asani say nikhal sakhta hai or aga tak share bhe kar ka apne knowledge ko bhe bhara sakhta hai forex ma
    jee aap nay theek kaha ha ka forex trading main bouht say broker han jin ka saath aap ko kaam kernay ka chance hota ha kuch broker kisy time per aap ko achy sahulyaat frahm ker raha hotay han aur kisy waqat un ka rwaia sakhut ho jata ha tu aisay moqa per aap ka paas choice hoty ha ka aap forex brioker ko tabdeel ker ka dooseray forex broker ka saath kaam kerna start ker dan

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also the world's best broker. and I have joined so many brokers but for me the best and the most amazing is Instaforex. First they offer this opportunity to everyone. We can make money without investing. And they offer the highest discount on the market and they have fixed spreads and so on.....

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you. We are looking for more brokers who are looking for the best service. But believe me, joining many brokers won't help us build a career in forex trading. I am currently only engaged to one broker. I am still a beginner who is looking for the best opportunity to calm down. I am currently trading with Instaforex and I am happy with my presence here. and mujhe lagta ha sabko kisi aur broker bhi try because of chahiye. so that the broker's brokers try to beat him to hum different bro brokers and brokers profit and facilities together with bro bro and fake bro bro and real money bills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 211 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)