+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 211 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne kitne forex broker join kar liya hain?

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only trade with Instaforex, I think Instaforex is the best forex broker in the world and we can all join here easily. Instaforex is a forex broker paying the highest bonus in the world and we all get good posting bonuses too. and I chose instaforex brokers in my trading business because the best broker in Asia this broker charged the spread of law during the trading business but there were several brokers who charged more 3 pips spread in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader and Instaforex is my boxing forex broker and I think Instaforex is the best forex broker in the world and we can get many opportunities and facilities from this broker's house and I believe that if we can use this post bonus then we can make money too . and I believe that for me I only joined one broker so far because I said that one must pay that attention to one broker's account to make the right movements and trades in order and I only trade instaforex because this broker is very good there is a requot on it and there is a lot of effort that traders like like this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am going to say that I am going to go ahead with the promotion of some of my promotions and I have a lot of information about that kind of broker who does not want to know the names of the brokers, but they have a lot of balance as well so that they can still have a long way to go through the tragedy. Dia mampu has changed my mind to the world ... and I have been in the instafore than I have been able to do. I have been able to do the same..but I am going to be able to meet him, I have had a lot of money in my childhood and I have had a lot of money. I have a broker with the broker saying that he has a broker who has a lot of money ..

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined Forex brokers until now and from my experience that I have seen on forex brokers I suggest you Insta forex broker because this broker provides an unlimited money processing system and there is also an excellent terminal response compared to other brokers and forex bro Knowledge or experiance gain has been a real account when trading to the Liye broker Chunnna is just liye bhut is a dision that tha fir forum is using krke, bro, the broker uses InstaForex or mhhe lagta hi ki future I agr me kabhi bhi live account kholunga to sirf InstaForex broker select krunga.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course, of course I also saw that it was best to trade with a well-known broker and thus I am here with Insta using facilities such as leverage 1: 1000 which makes me a good trader because I can deal directly with liquidity providers on the Forex market. and, we know that it is best to trade with a well-known broker and thus I am here with Insta using facilities such as 1: 1000 leverage and ECN trading facilities which makes me a good trader because I can directly connect with liquidity providers on the market Forex.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it was my first instaforex broker and I thought it was good for us if we made direct investments then we chose another but it was a good insta turn that they gave us good job opportunities to trade and they also helped us full 24 hours a day I agree with him and Instaforex is one of the best brokers I like to trade because they give us a good amount of bonus for trading and we can easily generate good income and no withdrawal problems with Instaforex so that this is one of the best brokers to trade.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai ab tak hum an or koi new nhi broker use keay hain jin ma huma achi jankari nhi hote habus broker ko huma use nhi karna ho ga jesa huma acha bonu bhe us leay huma acha work karna ka ley huma acha bonus bhe huma milta ha or huma cheya ka koi or broker tab tak na join kara jab tak un ka bara ma buma achi jankri na ho

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every broker that has value for the form of tradinf information has good information to work well in various opportunities, the best brokers I've worked on so far are instaforex, exness and Dukascopy, they are the best I've ever traded, even though I would be happy to work with other people in various ways. I would say that I only joined one broker so far because I said that one must pay that attention to one account / broker to make the right movements and trades in order and I have only instaforex trading because this broker is very good there is a requot in over it and there are many businesses that traders like like this forum like.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me abhi takk jada broker to nahi pata hai sirf instaforex ke saat me he shuru se kama kar raha hoon,ye broker bahut he badiya hai aur esme jetna capital bhi aap lagana chahe bina darr ke laga sakte hai.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-28), Unregistered (2), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,209 Times in 11,226 Posts
    well I came to know about forex with instaforex .So my 1st broker is obviously instaforex .I also tried some demo accounts with robo and some more brokers but they all need verification through ID card and all before withdrawing your money.But in instaforex we do not need to do so and also there are many advantages therefore i will be with instaforex

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-09), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-17), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM2127 (2018-09-10), Pak003 (2018-11-28), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-12), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 211 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)