+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 457 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing is we do not invest from our pockets, put up forums and get bonuses,
    bonus money is invested in trading accounts.
    I actually like Forex because its main feature because the currency market will be opened 24x5 days and we can work according to our convenience,
    no need to leave the house.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-05-01)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Forex trading as a result of I understand this business very well and I can earn a lot of money through this.
    Not that it's special because it operates on the Forex business,
    I tend to make a lot of money simply
    and I tend to make my monetary future safe because of it. for that I really adore it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-05-01)

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurohman View Post
    I joined Forex because its offerings are the main things that are too
    good in the Forex business is a small investment deal, unlimited demo currency for counter-trading style, big influence to make big deal with little capital no hidden things every thinhs in front our eyes and also something else is too good that no body here is acting like a boss. all the above offers are really good for joining Forex. I also really like this business.
    Brother i am agree with you about some important topic like there is no hidden matter in Forex trading and this is not a fraud business . I love this business because this business is independent for everyone and we can easily do this business as a part time or full time .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to majahar_ali For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-05-01)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I joined Forex because its offerings are the main things that are too
    good in the Forex business is a small investment deal, unlimited demo currency for counter-trading style, big influence to make big deal with little capital no hidden things every thinhs in front our eyes and also something else is too good that no body here is acting like a boss. all the above offers are really good for joining Forex. I also really like this business.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-05-01), majahar_ali (2018-01-31), Unregistered (2)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex trading business as a result of this particular web business
    and can be started together with low investment and this really supports traders who want
    to join this because of business part time.
    Anyone can trade forex through anywhere in the real world and that is a good function of this particular business.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-05-01)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My true brother "forex I came back kafi acha aata hai"
    but we also think the opposite also because the fierce as well and there is a lack of experience then in very short time we can lose the overall amount. so everyone has to learn a lot before investing in forex and if there is enough to learn then forex is the best choice I think.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-05-01)

Member sajid hussain1 has a spectacular aura about sajid hussain1 has a spectacular aura about sajid hussain1's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mujhy is liye forex trading pasand hai ky isi jahan chaho jis jaga kaheen bi ap kr sakty hain aur is me buhot kuch samjhny ka bi muka milta hai trading bhater bi hoti rahti hai yahi karen hai

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sajid hussain1 For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-05-01)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to be rich, and the Forex market is a place that can help me achieve great success and make millions of money quickly,
    but requires high technical and investment knowledge and experience,
    my favorite is because it's jammed 24 hours so I can trade night after finishing My regular job,
    because access through the internet I can trade from anywhere either from the office or from home.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-05-01)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love Forex trading. I have done a lot of work
    on different types of sites but I do not get pressure like Forex.
    And it has no income restrictions. So that's why I really like this job.
    Forex is one of the favorite jobs I have ever seen in my life.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-05-01)

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of my dear, as I see it, I personally believe that many people use forex trading to make money.
    It is possible to earn daily base profits in Forex trading,
    but for that you have invested huge capital in various trades.
    And you need deep knowledge, right strategy and experience.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-05-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 457 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)