+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 457 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like trading in Forex because i m a collage student. i can't anywhere for anyone as my mom dad never want me to do such works . in Forex , i don't have go anywhere , i have sit in front of computer and trade. it is respectful job that my mom dad like my activities . in this business , i can be at height and my parents will feel proud of me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ko pasand karnay ki kafi sari reasons hain in may is ka ghar baithay hona, apna boss khud hona, bohat kam sarmaay say is ka start hona, is ka 24X5 hona aur sab say barh kar ye k is may earning ki bihat ziada opportunities ka hona hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like forex trading only because of its earning opportunity chance.since, i learn forex, it become a part of my life. i dont know why i like it so much.i have not earn a lot from it. but, one day i will earn a lot.happy trading

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    paisa paisa aur sirf paisa....main trading ya jo bhi kaaam online karta hu sirf paise ke liye hi kyuki...yahi ek aisi cheez hai jiss duniya ki saari khusi milti hai....i thing isse sab agree honge

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everything I want is in forex... And I cant find any better job than this..
    Those are the main reasons for me to be here.. Why you will waste for the rest of your life to make someone else rich ? While you can be your own boss here... there is plenty of opportunity here and there is no limit either..

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hindlekar View Post
    yes you are absolutely right. No working time is what I like most but many traders tend to prefer some specific time to trade like a certain session or especially overlap time. But every one has his own method of trading.
    The reason I like forex trading is that it is 24x5 markets and I can trade anytime and also at the same time spend time with my friends and family .Also I can start with less investments and still make money in this trade .

Member kuldeep is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab se muje forex trading mai paisa pasand hai aur genarally sabka jawab bhi yehi hoga kyunki forex trading hume bahut kam samay mai achi khasi paiso ki kamai ho jati hai aur uasase hamare college ka kharcha aram se gujar jata

Junior Member adil.iub is on a distinguished road adil.iub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really love forex beacuse really profittable busieness and many things is available for learn specially learning world economy and if u know very well easy to earn from low invest

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhe bohho pasand hai keu ki , eha per hard work karna nehi parta aur hum just good plan k sath easyily money earn kar sakte hai. so thats why mujhe forex trading bohoot accha lagta hai.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nanda View Post
    due to forex i really become financially free....forex is business where less investment required and we can earn more than our strength...i seen most of trader being successfull ..so i want to be like them and want to earn more..so i like forex...
    Forex offers the possibility of earning good money if the knowledge we have about the markets is correct and also if we are having the time to give so that we can get to know any of the trading opportunities so that the profits can be made.

I like Forex as it gives me the ability to make good income

+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 457 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)