+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 457 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hard work to kerna perta hey beghiar hard work k kuch hasil nehi hota. lekin is mein mehnat baki kaam k nisbt kem hey lekin hoti zeroor hey, kafi analysis kernay pertay hein, martket ko concentration sey watch kerna perta hey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ka market share market ke comparison me bahut hi acha hai kyunki isme kayi facilities aisi hai jo ki share market me nahi hai jaise ki 24*5 trading, instant profit etc
    isliye zada tar trader share market se forex market ki taraf zada dhyaan dene lage hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the Forex markets give us the ability and the possibility to make good profits based on the analysis of the currencies and then looking at the fundamentals that will drive them.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niteshforex View Post
    I trade mainly for the money, but I also like the knowledge that I get from trading forex. Because I have a bias for fundamental analysis, I study the world economies and I know more about the economic events happening in other parts of the world now.
    me paiso ke sath sath apni knowledge ke liye bhi trading kartah on kyunki mujhe lagta hai ki agar forex me thik se study karke trading kari jaye to market se bahut acha paisa kamaya ja sakta hai
    forex trading me zadatar har trader paisa kamane ke liye hi trading karta hai aur kayi log forex se bahut paisa bhi kamate hai

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade mainly for the money, but I also like the knowledge that I get from trading forex. Because I have a bias for fundamental analysis, I study the world economies and I know more about the economic events happening in other parts of the world now.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujay forex trading is laye pasand hai, q k forex trading may hum kam say kam invest kar sakthy hain aur zyada profit kama sakthy hain....so it is easy to start forex trading and we can learn it easily via internet and it can be done from home while sitting and relaxing....

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex want to invest in forex market because it provides a platform give us opportunities for open trading where every thing in front of you and you have choice where you doing trade depended upon you.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    I trade the forex for money and nothing else. If there is formula or EA that trade for me to give me profit without me going to the platform, then I will not open my chart to trade. Some trade for fun but for me, it is for the money.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है विदेशी मुद्रा के जैसा और कोई ऑनलाइन व्यापार नाइ है शुद्ध दुनिया. अगर आपने उचित tarikese व्यापार आप विदेशी मुद्रा से bhohat पैसा कामदेव sakte है के लिए किया

Junior Member amitnihalani is an unknown quantity at this point amitnihalani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading muje pasand hai kyuki........ usme her bar nahi nahi bata jane milti hai trading kase ki jati hai...... aap muje boliye ki......... Aapka forex trading kuy pasand hain?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 457 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)