+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 457 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the forex trading because it is the greatest business of the world. We can do it from our home. We are independent. We don't have any boss. We can start it with a very less investment. It is much much better than a 9-5 job as we can do it 5 days a week and 24 hours a day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ka market share market ke comparison me bahut hi acha hai kyunki isme kayi facilities aisi hai jo ki share market me nahi hai jaise ki 24*5 trading, instant profit etc
    isliye zada tar trader share market se forex market ki taraf zada dhyaan dene lage hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of trader treats forex as side busines or part time job....due to 24 hrs open market they can trade in their free schedule and make some earning..so due to no time bounndaries they like to trade with forex.... forex has more advantage then any other business

Thanks
    due to forex i really become financially free....forex is business where less investment required and we can earn more than our strength...i seen most of trader being successfull ..so i want to be like them and want to earn more..so i like forex...

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup of course you are right. Agr hum forex ko fun smj k kren gy tb hum kuch b kma nahi skty. Demo ki had tk tu fun theek hy but real trading mn ic ko fun smjhna ap k lye boht bra loss la skta hy. You need to be serious if you wish to earn huge profit.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagta hai forex ke jaisa aur koi online buisness nai hai pure world. agar aapne proper tarikese trading kiya to aap forex se bhohat paisa kama sakte hai

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    When people join forex trading, they think that it is so easy to earn money here, just buy and sell and make profit, but its not true. We have to learn many thing and get to know when to buy and when to sell.
    yes, i am thinking like that at the first join in forex. then I realized that make a profit in forex trading is not as easy as imagined. need to learn, practice and hard work to be able making profit in forex trading. BUT it's still gonna be easy if the broker allowed hedging, low spread, no rules to set take profit then just find the currency pairs that have a tight moves up and down, especially on the sideway market, use 5 minutes TimeFrame see the range should be 3-4 x times bigger than it's spread, open sell at high and buy at low of the range, take profit set 2 x times bigger than it's spread.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chetan View Post
    mjhe forex trading iss liay pasand hay kay may iss say kamana chata hoon or iss may kamanay kay bohot sonahray moqay hotay hain, bas banda agar concentration say or mehnat ker kay aik hi strategy ko perfect ker lay to phir easily her roze kamaya ja sakta hay.
    chetan, aapka laksh accha hai.same mera bhi dreams hai rich banna and accha paisa kamana. mai poor ghar se hu ledkin umeed ha ka ma rich ho saakta hu.is liye mujhe forex ma hard work karna hoga.

Thanks
    i like forex trading only because of its earning opportunity chance.since, i learn forex, it become a part of my life. i dont know why i like it so much.i have not earn a lot from it. but, one day i will earn a lot.happy trading

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading very good business and very profitable business and investment of forex trading is much less as you want so you must need to be get the knowledge and trading experience to earn the from forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 457 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)