+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 457 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex trading since I can trade part time and spend few hours to it and make some extra cash to take care of some expenses or Bills and moreover I am my own boss as I can trade any time I feel like and also I can invest less money and still trade and make money in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member regu is an unknown quantity at this point regu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also saw such kind of losses, after that i concentrated on learning part.One should learn things to be a successful trader. We also think its opposite also because its devastating also.I agree with you that however the trade name if there is an umbrella forum for learning.I can trade now any time according to my own convenience and spend more time with my family.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    main forex trading ko both passand karta hoon or main both sari trading karana chata hoon muja ya forum es layaia passand ha q k ek to es ke life both zadia ha mara kahla main ya business both acha ha or ya bausiness kabi na khantam honay wala ha muja asa lagta ha ka ya forum itina acha ha k ap is sa both sara profit gian kar sakta hoo,,,

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhay fprex iss liyeh pasand hai k main yeh forex ka kaam as a part time b kar sakta hon or mujhay iss k liyeh kahen janay ki zaroorat nahi hai main yeh kaam ghar par hi kar sakta hon or mujhay kam waqt invest kar k ziada say ziada profit gain kar sakta hon.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reason I like forex trading is that it is 24x5 markets and I can trade anytime and also at the same time spend time with my friends and family .Also I can start with less investments and still make money in this trade .

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yup of course you are right. Agr hum forex ko fun smj k kren gy tb hum kuch b kma nahi skty. Demo ki had tk tu fun theek hy but real trading mn ic ko fun smjhna ap k lye boht bra loss la skta hy. You need to be serious if you wish to earn huge profit.

Junior Member vikalpverma is an unknown quantity at this point vikalpverma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    aap pehla o sab seekgaya t iske bad forex trading easy lagta hai, lekin maximum loge pehla se paisa kamane ke liye sochtahai ise liye nussan hota hai.
    forex me shuru ke dino me traders ko ye nahi sochna chahaiye ki unhe zada se zada paisa kamana hai..unhe bas ye sochna chahaiye ki abhi unka market ko smajhne ka time hai isliye unhe opas knowledge kamani hai..jo log seeedha paise ke peeche bhagte hai unke liye trading me bahut nuksan hota hai..shuru ke dino me har trader ko nuksan helne ki takat honi chhaiye aur shuru me bas market ko samjho aur fir age chalke trading karo

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I decide exit based on Time frame which i am using, if i am using H4 for analysis then TP is between 50-100pips, if its Daily time frame then TP is more than 100pips.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Other than self confidance this the most lucrative business. But the fact is this is the most dangrous job in the worls other than military so choose with wise thinking.
    Forex currency trading is not the most dangerous job out there, many traders actually trade forex trading markets and get high risks because they are taking high risks. We can trade with low risks thereby making forex to be a low risk business.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes main difficulty is deciding entry and exit points, all these analysis like Candles stick and trend line all are to decide Entry, One should learn things to be a successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 457 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)