+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 457 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am like Forex trading because Forex trading is the best trading in the world and Forex trade is the better then other trade. It is risky trade but it is profitable trade too. I am try to become good Forex trade. I think if i try then i must be success in Forex trade. For this reason i like Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    But I am a part time trader I have not much time to trade. I like forex very much because I do my forex as a part time and I have no boss, it is totally my own business. What's so ever I am doing in this business nobody can ask

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    mugh ko forex trading nahi pasand ha mugh ko pesa pasand ha or forex trading se main kafi profit kama sakta houn or kama bhi raha houn es liye main to es ko kafi pasand karta houn sirf or sirf pesey ki waja se he

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khadim View Post
    Forex is the world best and largest forum which provide traditional and economical forum for the people of world. It is very good and every one can earn more money from it .On doing business we have to pay full attention to the ups and downs of the business .
    i think you've misunderstood, what is forex trading, forex is not forum, where forum is the one which I think only been made ​​for associations of many traders, while the forex is the largest liquidity market on the world.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhay forex trading is liye pasand hai kyun kay is se behter karobar mein nay apni zindagi mein nahien dekha. Sab se bari baat ke aap kisi ke employee nahien hein aur aap ka koi boss nahien hai, phir 24-ghantay kaam ker sakte hein, kahien se bhi kaam ker sakte hein, sab se aeham baat to yeh hai ke aap jis product ko buy ya sell ker rahe hein woh khud paisa hi hai aur forex mein achi baat yeh hai ke koi bhi yeh kaam kisi bhi amount se ker sakta hai.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Forex trade because i think Forex trade is the best trade in the world and Forex trade is better than other business. Forex trade is the best online business in the world. Forex trade is a risky but profitable business for traders. For this reason i like Forex trade.

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When people tie forex trading, they opine that it is so elementary to acquire money here, vindicatory buy and trade and straighten profit, but its not actual. We hit to instruct umpteen aim and get to experience when to buy and when to trade.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange is surely an intercontinental web business community. you'll be able to completed that nighttime and daytime. i'm sure most of them success presently there existence through fx trading. that quite simple to speculate here. currency trading household will let you. so i feel it might make myself in order to earn the quest. so i similar to currency trading.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    i do not like the forex tradings and i only like this just because it is my addiction to trade and i want to get more and more pips in the forex but some time i feel very trouble when i want to open the good trades.
    but i think if you got addiction with it then you just love forex trading very much until you will do as well as you can to get more and more profit from your trading and get good profit, and it means that you love forex with profit but you will hate it with your loses
    do the best we can

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh mujhy boaht psand hy is liye k yeh aik online business hy or boaht he easy earn kr sakty hen ap is sy agar apko is me experience or knowledge ho main isay chor nhi skata me iska addict ho gya hon is ke qualities ke wajha sy i like forex business .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 457 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)