+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 457 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Major reason at the rear of which is Funds. Most of you want to acquire utmost money in much less period, And I'm sure Forex trading is a type of organization exactly where you will definitely get utmost benefit throughout minimum amount period with much less do the job. Definitely here risk level can be quite higher. Yet if you would like anything subsequently you need to burning anything or perhaps you need to take high-risk. Therefore here is the reason why what's just like FX. Below We acquire utmost benefit precisely what I want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma forex trading pasand kad ta hu keu ki mujhe trading bahut accha lagta ha.ma bahut enjoy kadta hu khas tor se tab, jab bahut accha profit kadta hu.ledkin trading kadna utna bhi easy nehi ha.strategy ko follow kadna padta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pkyadav is on a distinguished road pkyadav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex trading mukhyata do karno se pasand hai
    (1)kyoki forex trading kabhi bhi kahi se ki ja sakti hai
    (2)forex trading forum posting bonus se bhi ki ja sakti hai

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All are trading for money, but i like forex market dewto some reasons market open 24 hours a day for 5 days, leverage, you can invest very low and there is no time limit & boss. I feel it is a better analysis of what in forex than in comparison with stocks.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love forex because I love to make a lot of money and it is my desire to make a huge amount of money that has compelled me to love forex. Forex is the best source of earning easy money so I love it and like it the most.

Junior Member Kiran Malvi is an unknown quantity at this point Kiran Malvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously main reason behind that is Money. All of we want to earn maximum money in less time, And I think FOREX trading is one of those business where you will get maximum profit in minimum time with less work. Obviously here risk level is very high. But if you want something then you have to loss something or you have to take high risk. So here is the reason why should i like FOREX. Here I get maximum profit what I want.

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    Yes main difficulty is deciding entry and exit points, all these analysis like Candles stick and trend line all are to decide Entry, One should learn things to be a successful trader.
    we can add one more thing...breakout point is also our entry point..but what about exit i dont know

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab se ye ek high profitable online business hai.is me capital jeyada hi low lagti hai.time vi kam lagti hai and ye ek smart business hai logo ke liye.agar koye life me successfull hona cahata to ye uski liye ek standerd choice hai.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    When people join forex trading, they think that it is so easy to earn money here, just buy and sell and make profit, but its not true. We have to learn many thing and get to know when to buy and when to sell.
    That is true, and it take time and energy to do all this learning so forex is not easy. So many times in trading we make mistake again and again and cannot learn how to leave mistake easily. But with patience and experience, we can earn very well.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksal33m View Post
    i think most of us join forex market to earn fast and good money with the help of it. aur sab heye samajtey hain kay her koi yahan good money bana sakta ha likin hum main say 90% log apna balance loss kar jatey hain start main because of lack of knowledge regarding forex market. phelay app iss kay barey main janey phir iss market ko hit karien.
    yes. that is the main attraction to enter this market. i have a job so i can't spend time to make offline business and plus, the capital needed to build offline business is a lot.
    with forex trading, i only need $1 to open an account. but of course, if i only have $1 i will not make any worthy amount as profit. so i have 2 accounts the other i have several hundreds and the new one have $100 in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 457 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)