+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 457 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith89 View Post
    Occasionally it’s best to be favorable than beneficial. If you apprehension yourself cerebrating or articulating that altho trading in the forex marketplace, I can insure you that the destiny will not bridge over. Finally, you are going to drain of chance. That’s commonly when citizenry demolish their calculates by acquiring a trade that they should accept never acquired. But they answered, since they experienced “auspicious”. You should never bank on superstitous thing as though destiny when you are distributing. You minus advantageously just be blending to Vegas if that’s what you believe trading in the forex grocery is altogether about. Check before you begin.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that we do business in the forex and if we have fear and are not confident then what happens instead we get a profit in this business but we actually get the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member syedasadsiddiq is an unknown quantity at this point syedasadsiddiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we all know forex is the form of business, and the motive of forex business is to earn maximum profit to the trader who invest his money in it. I am a new forex trader i am part of the forex financial market for the last one year. There is a mix experience with me forex give me profit apart from every business nature i bear the loss also. In other words the reason why i join forex trading is nothing to earn maximum amount of profit with minimum investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    The reason I like forex trading is that it is 24x5 markets and I can trade anytime and also at the same time spend time with my friends and family .Also I can start with less investments and still make money in this trade .

Junior Member engrifat is an unknown quantity at this point engrifat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like and love forex trading very much because i think this the market where i can get freedom and can trade with low investment with high leverage , also i can trade here 24 hour of the day.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any time foreign exchange buying and selling, and in addition they believe it really is very easy to be able to build an income the following, in support of for being available as well as gains, yet this is simply not accurate. We've got many points to determine and purchase if you want to understand whenever to market.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    I do my trading for the money strictly. If I do not earn in forex, I am not happy so I do all I can to learn more and improve my earning potential. I like forex though but I prefer the money that I make from it.

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is interesting to any one who really know it, no one can find business like this. make large profit in less time, the only disadvantage here is that you can't be greedy more than usual or you will fail

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fauzibowo View Post
    if from the beginning we already have the mindset to make money easily in forex then it would be a bad start for us, if we pick the kind of thinking that I think we must not forget the risk involved in trading.
    you are right .. but I think it all depends on ourselves, it all depends on our ability to adjust our strategy had to be designed before the motion step into the real market

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forextrader38 View Post
    When foreign currency trading, and they think it's so easy to earn money here, and only to be sold and profits, but this is not true. We have many things to see and buy if you need to know when to sell.
    if from the beginning we already have the mindset to make money easily in forex then it would be a bad start for us, if we pick the kind of thinking that I think we must not forget the risk involved in trading.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As soon as men and women join fx trading, that they consider that it's really easy to help earn income here, merely buy and sell along with create earnings, but the far from the truth. We've got to study numerous issue along with familiarize yourself with whenever to buy and when to offer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 457 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)