+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 457 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    mjhe forex trading is lea pasand hai k is me kuch nahi kerna perta hai ghar me beth k apko trade kerni hoti hain us k apko pese milty hain isi lea me is me kaam kerta hun or yahan se profit bhi kaam raha hun sab se achi baat indoor kam hai ghar me beth ker...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member heartlove is an unknown quantity at this point heartlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also this is a platform where one can get rich soon based on his abilities and skills.Liquidity is higher in this trade and also I can start with less investments and increase them later with time and experience..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pkonlinejobs is an unknown quantity at this point pkonlinejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes right brothers, yhan trading just paisy k liy ki jati hy, lykin jo log greedy ho k trading krty hn whi traders loss m jaty hn... kise bhi business ka basic rule yhi hota hy k os k throw business k bary m knowleg hasil ki jay, agr humy business knowleg ho ge to life bhi bht easy ho ge, qk es trha humy y andaza ho jata hy k kis jgha kia krna hy, kia step lyna hy.... forex humy es liy pasand hy q k forex m humy all world ki daily new news or updates dekhny ko milti hn, hum daily new ideas share krty hn or learn krty hn

Member nilanjan is on a distinguished road nilanjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has its own reasons for liking forex. But as I think mostly peoples like it due to its high profits and less investments needed because we can trade with as little as 1$. But trading in stock market requires a large capital which most peoples can not have.

Banned aamirtaxila is an unknown quantity at this point aamirtaxila's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friends ek dost ny oper ek baat laki hy main os ki es baat sa bhut zayda agree karta hoon k garebo k liya forex maskul hy kukay forex main pasay chaye but forex bhut best hy .........

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asadqadri View Post
    love forex because i am a trader and also i have to love for my job as the trader,
    forex is my job and i really depend to this business
    and besides it, at forex trading, i can ge the better one to increase my life with the better thing..its a best part time earning job for everyone.
    Forex is a great business and we may be able to benefit from a good income in this business because I think that in this business we will be able to continue to grow in our trade that we need to do is try to be a good trader and a skilled

Junior Member asadqadri is an unknown quantity at this point asadqadri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    love forex because i am a trader and also i have to love for my job as the trader,
    forex is my job and i really depend to this business
    and besides it, at forex trading, i can ge the better one to increase my life with the better thing..its a best part time earning job for everyone.

Senior Member hemi is an unknown quantity at this point hemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you but i think that the forex is the first online job where i satisfied my balance and it is very best and tricky business here we make the big profit and big loss very soon and it is the better way to earn the money

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes this market don't give us a single chance so that we can open our position so for me its hard to tell how much money i want to make because i always try to make more and more profit from this field.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    yar is k mukhtalif karan hai k mjhe ye ku pasand hhai is me aik baat to ye hai k yahan is business me bht kam investment me aap acha earn ker skty hain or is k alawa aap ko profit ykeeni tor per milta hai ap ko loss b hota mger ap aik he trade me sara loss b recover ker skty hain bari lot lga ker is lea mjhe ye kaam pasand hai...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 457 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)