+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 457 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Senior Member Zeko is an unknown quantity at this point Zeko's Avatar
    Thanks
    making profit on forex is the main thing we look for. the main disadvantage of forex that the people can't find the best entry point and the exit point so they jump on the trend at any point but that is not acceptable we should not jump on the trend from any point we should choose a good point so the price doesn't reverse too much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujay forex tarding is liye pasand hay kiu kay is mein mujay achi earning hoti hay ghar mein beth kay mein is say bohat earn ker raha hou or sath sath achi forex strategy ko use or learn kernay ki try ker raha hou i love forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    Yes main difficulty is deciding entry and exit points, all these analysis like Candles stick and trend line all are to decide Entry, One should learn things to be a successful trader.

For me, it's not the entry points that become main problems from traders. Most of us do not have problem in determining where to enter the market. But almost all of us do not know when to exit the market. Many of us prefer to hold their orders until reach 50-100pips, when the fact is market trend can change in a split of seconds. We should always grab whatever has been offering to us by the market. Be thankful with 10-30pips per trade. There are 2-3 active market sessions in a day that can be used to make profit from the market.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Senior Member Ayesha javed is on a distinguished road Ayesha javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this business because it is giving me much advantages as i am working here and it helps me i getting knowledge and working experience for any business like trading and it is also giving me good amount of money to with which i can make my life easy and happy so this is the reason i like it

Member saify7772 is on a distinguished road saify7772's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ko bhut log is liye pasand karty hai k ap as a part time is ko continue rakh sakty ho ap apni income ko zyada kar sakty ho ,forex ma koi scam ness ni hai aur forex ma fraud bhi nai hai ,online jobs mai ye sab sy best lagti hai mujy

Senior Member shityar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shityar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've also seen these kinds of losses, which focuses on training and now can do anything good, technically and fundamentally, as well as forecast, it takes time to be a good negotiator should be patience. Some people, along with trading in the Forex market, do you think it is so easy to make money, to buy and sell and make a profit, so the main task is to decide on the entry and maastalhdnja these studies trend lines and catch all the must decide, marking the candles, one has to learn how to be a successful negotiator.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by psamehdaw View Post
    The Forex trading is the one of the great method of earning money.in this we can traded from ours home or the offices.And we don't have to spend about 5-6 hours to earned money,which we spend in the regular jobs.there is no boss of us and we can decided the working ours not the others really !
    Yes we could trade the forex markets from the comfort of our homes in this business. The most important thing in forex is that a trader should make sure that they take their learning seriously.

Banned psamehdaw is an unknown quantity at this point psamehdaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Forex trading is the one of the great method of earning money.in this we can traded from ours home or the offices.And we don't have to spend about 5-6 hours to earned money,which we spend in the regular jobs.there is no boss of us and we can decided the working ours not the others really !

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed we can earn more than our strength. I also like forex because you can start with less investment but the great thing about is that you can do it 24 hours a day. I can earn more comfortably, without disturbing my other activities. I believe that more people would be interested in this forex business.

Senior Member Ahmed Farag is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Farag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we should learn to become successful traders, I have lost my real money before and I don't want to lose again I should start trading with a strong way to follow the direction of the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 457 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)