+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 457 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like the most about the forex tradings because this is the place where we can get the more excellent way of tradings. we should try that we should manage the money well for more better tradings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me jyada mehnat ki darkar hai aur sayd aap ko abhi realize nahi hoga par ish me mehnat kar ne wali hi success pate hai. Jo bhi trader yaha pe khali yeh soch ke aata hai ki chalo thodi mehnat hai aur profit jyada hai to woh galat sabit hote hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main reason mjy forex trading is leya pasnd hai kun kah aak toh is main bhut zayada mehnat darkaar nahi hoti aur secondly aap ko is job ka leya apna gar sa neklna ki zurort nahi hoti, ap kisi bhi profession main ho ka forexc trading bhi ker skta ho

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is very helpful for me and i am earn a lot of money from it and we can increase it by learning and it is very much helpful for me and my family and it is very good online business for us.

Banned malhi is an unknown quantity at this point malhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    muj ko forex trading is liye pasnd hai ku k forex trading givbe me the moeny and also give the knowledge of forex trading.this is the best for ever.

Senior Member salman shafqat will become famous soon enough salman shafqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is reality that money is the need of the age and a key to happy life so every one wants to earn money and the Forex is the best earning place thats why people like Forex and I also like Forex for better earning in a short span of time with out any physical effort.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    I think that forex is interesting work and can help you make a profit in the future if we just stay at home and use the computer to make but the most important is that we need to learn and find out the appropriate strategy
    other words the reason why i join forex trading is nothing to earn maximum amount of profit with minimum investment , the strategy motive of forex business is to earn maximum profit to the trader who invest his money in it

Banned rrrtendulkar is an unknown quantity at this point rrrtendulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I would definitely like to be able to look around the shops ... Our monetary analysis then our base .... an opportunity to make a profit well defined... trading in foreign exchange transactions trading gives us power . Thanks

Banned jamatsibir is an unknown quantity at this point jamatsibir's Avatar
    Thanks
    is kay pecha bhut ci reasons hai.i love forex trading kun kah yeah acha pay kerte hai. koi aur online company is jasa pay nahi ker rhe hai. agar koi pah bhi kerte hai toh koi thora time kay leya. bad main company ka koi naam o nechan tak nahi rehta . bhut c companies aaye ayr chali gaye...
    thank you.

Senior Member cream is an unknown quantity at this point cream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tereliyefx View Post
    knowledge in trading plan must be used in the forex trading but must see the market should controlling margin and risk and used capital and use trading plan in the forex trading forex movement need be carefull should controlling market strategy in trade
    before even joining forex we need to have the general knowledge about what forex is all about as this will give us some degree of confidence to learn more. when we start trading the we shoul learn more to improve our chances of making profits in the market putting into consideration most important factors that will lead to profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 457 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)