+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 457 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i like the forex trading business for the fact that it can be very much helpful for the small time traders liked me to makes as some great as a gains from the forex markets so that it can be very much helpful for the financial freedom and time freedom. Thus, the need for knowledge is tremendous in the forex markets really !! mujhe ye trade is liye passand hai kyoun ki mujhe is market mein koi bhi boss nahi milta hai aur mujhe us market koi datne wala bhi nahi time ko lekar kyoun ki mein jab chahta hoon tab is market mein kaam karta hoon aur nein aap well educated aur is market mein independent hoon aur koi tension bhi nahi mujhe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 3,384 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i express my opinion about this pair trend is : SELL
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best trading is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all because of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.====

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere liye to forex ek life time business ban chuka hai, kafi acha profitable hai, main forex trading mein acha paisa kama raha hu isliye main isko pasand kar raha hu ghar se hi job se acha paisa mil jata hain bhaiya ji ye business poori tarah se online based business hai aur esme trader kabhi bhi kaam kar sakta hai aur yehi baat esko sabse badiya hai,24 hours me kabhi to kisi ko time milta he hoga jo ess business ko karna chahta hai aur fir wo yaha achhe se knwledge lekar kaam kar sakta hai..

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is ki reason yeh hai ky forex humey pasey detey hain aur hum daily bohat acha earn kartey hain aur forex bohat easy aur forex bohat profitable business hai aur is liye mein forex ko pasand karta hoon aur humari new generation is business ko bohat pasand karti hai is liye yeh business mujey bohat pasand hai. mujey forex is liye pasand hai ky mein daily bohat acha earn karta hoon so yeh bohat profitable business hai aur mein daily bohat acha earn karta hoon aur forex mera future hai aur yeh business bohat easiy hai so isi liye mujey forex bohat pasand hai this is great business.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes u tend to be correct which there aren't any boundries with regard to trading, we will trade in any kind of time and we will trade along with any kind of amount through leveraging the actual amount. The majority of important factor is actually that many of us obtain a lot volatility so which a lot of chances in order to be able for you to help earn because well because lose.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i like the forex trading business for the fact that it can be done with the traders eased of the accessibility and if once the trader gathers good knowledge regarding the forex market and has good control over his mind for the efficient management of the capital money then there are all chances that they may become profitable traders !! mujay forex trading is lye pasand hain kay mujay is kam kay lye ghr se bahir nhi jana prta or ghr bethay blkay bed pr letay he me kam krleta hn. is kam me earning or profit bhi acha mil jata he or trading kay lye world events se in touch rehna prta he tou dunya ke khbar bhi mil jati he kay dunya me kia ho rha he.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I liked to trade forex because, I am being able to trade forex at home and can also withdraw my money easily without any hassle. so many reasons behind of choosing forex, the main reason is that I want to build my own airlines and want to work hard in here forex market in order to achieve my dream. Certainly that the forex market is the excellent place where we have to get the lot of fun from the market. the thing is that we need to knowing as how to enter in the market and when to leave the markets so to makes as the forex more excellents !!

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because by the FOREX trading I am get my expenses. I am trading in the FOREX for 2 years and I think that I am the best trader because I am getting my profit in all months., SO I think that it is good and nice to have the good trading setup. I love fOREx because it is my business.. it is all concerned with trading for money as with the growth in forex trading has brought a significant increase in the number of new traders which searching a lot on the the way to make money from the market of forex trading

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that mujhey forex trading iss leyeh pasand hai kay hum iss main zaida paisa kama saktay hain khud trade kar kay agar trading atii hoo too.trading main um jo bonus daitay hained to uss se trading kar kay humed as a double kama saktay hained !!! I can add mujhe forex trading is liye pasand hais aik to is mein koi boss nhin hai aur dusra is kam k liye kahin jana nhin prta hum forex trading ghr beth ked as he kr lete hained as an aur easily profit earn kr lete hain aur earning bhi kafi hain is mein is liye main to forex ko like krta hunned !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 457 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)