+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 457 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also noticed this kind of kind of losses, when which i targeted upabout learning part. One ought to learn issues to become a successful trader. All of us also think the opposite also as a result of the devastating also. I agree along with u which nevertheless the trade title if it comes with an umbrella forum with regard to learning. I can trade currently any kind of time consistent with my personal comfort and pay a lot of time along with my family.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2020-07-11), kazna (2020-07-15)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade chiefly to the money, however I also such as the knowledge which I obtain through trading forex. As a result of I have a bias with regard to fundamental analysis, I study the actual world economies and I understand a lot of about the actual financial occasions occurring on some other elements of the actual world currently. mujhe forex trading bhut zyada pasand he aur is ki waja ye h k ye mere liye aik best source of earning he aur mein almost one year se is se attach hn aur mein hamesha bhut happy feel karta hn k mein is great business ka hissa hn mein ne start se he is business mein bhut zyada mehnat ki he aur meri yehi try hoti he k mein is business k bare mein zyada se zyada knowledge aur experience hasil kar ln take mein risk le kar zyada earning karne k kabil ban sakun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because mein money make karta hoon is liye mujey pasand hai aur forex aik real business hai aur newbie agar is business ko join karna chatey hain tu samjay is business ko aur forex tips ko follow kary yhe aap ky liye hai aur forex better business hai other business sy aur aap is business mein easily money make kar saktay hain. Forex trading very good business and very profitable business and expense of forex trading is actually a smaller amount because u need so u should should be obtain the knowledge and trading expertise in order to be able for you to help earn the actual through forex trading.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi mujhe forex tarding isliye pasan hai ke ismein hume chitey se investment se bhi start kar sakteyh ai aur isey hum ghar baith ke kar saktey hai aur iske liye koi fix time nahi hai humein jab time miley hum tab forex trading kar saktey hai as a part time aur chahey to full time bhi kar saktey hai bhai. It is because that forex trading has lot of salient features and I am attached with this business since 2011 and earning good amount. I will also want to clear here that there are large number of people are attached with forex from all over the world and earning good amount. I am also addicted due to forex features and I will never leave this lucrative business.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujay forex trading is liay pasand hai kay yah hum kisi bi jga bath kar kar saktay hai is kay liay kisi khas jaga ki koi zarorat nai hoti. aur is liay bi pasand hai is kay zaria say hum extra income hasil kar saktay hai aur hum kokisi say koi kharcha lanay ki bi kar saktay hai nai parti. aur hum apni life may har cheaz asani say lay saktay hai aur dosron ki bi madad kar saktay hai aur apnay ap ko easy tra say satalkar saktay hai.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i like forex trading business for many reasons. like i am a student so i have to pay my college dues and other study dues like book expenses and also i can not work some where physically. where i have to go and reach at specific time. so with respect to the following things , i left with the choice of forex trading for selecting it as a part time job. that is why a like it.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the forex trading ko pasand krnay ki buht si waja hian aik tu forex trading aik international and home based onliine business hai. jab ap ka dil chahy aped esko used kred sakty hian dosra yeh buht kam times mianed as an ap ko kafi sara profit da daita hae agr ap es main kuch expert hain tu.Forex ka business buht hi smart business hae jo ki age or time ki demand nae krtas !

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like trading on Forex as a result of i m a collage student. i cannot anyplace with regard to anybody because my mom dad by no means need me personally to carry out this kind of functions. on Forex, i do not have go anyplace, i have sit on front of pc and trade. It�s respectful occupation which my mom dad such as my actions. on this particular business, i could be in height and my folks will really truly come to sense proud of me personally.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in Forex trading the total amount of profit what the trader makes from his/her trade is been directly transferred to the traders bank account at the time of withdrawal and that two with out any taxes included and this is the things which i love about Forex trading and this is the main reason why i am trading in Forex trading . kyo ki mai ek student hu or mere pass time nhi rhta ki mai khi pr job kr sku, is liye mujeh forex trading achha lgta hai or mujhe aasha hai ki isse mujhe profit hoga, or iske liey mujeh khi pr jane ki jarurt nhi hai bs computer per time dena padta hai jo ki mere liye bhut hi achha hai or mujhe kisi bhi prakar ka koi problem bhi nhi hoga jaisa ki hr jagah office me hota hai yha hm apane mn ke mouji hai.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe Forex trading isiliye pasand hai kyoki ye ek online trading business hai jo 24 hours open rahta hai jisme main kabhi bhi work karke profit ko earn kar sakta hu. Forex market bahut hi profitable market hai jisme agar experience ke sath trading ki jaye to hum bahut good money earn kar sakte hai. forex aik aisa business hai aur yeh bohat profitable business hai aur mein bohat acha earn karta hoon aur bohat short time mein bohat money earn kar leta hoon aur isi wajah sy mujey forex pasand hai ,aur yeh business bohat spend hota ja rah hai in worldwide mein.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 457 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)