+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 457 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe not rich overnight, I studied at this forum and can still be in forex trading, I don't have a permanent job, I really hope to make my forex trading successful, and have financial freedom, I have plenty of time to climb, and everywhere can trade, provided there is internet and computers.
    When the forex link group is trading, they argue that it is very loose to raise money here, buy and trade respectfully and change clearly, but not etch. We bang on taking lots of action and trying hard to buy and when to sell.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I likewise observed such sort of misfortunes, after that I focused on adapting part and now ready to make some great expectation actually and furthermore in a general sense, it sets aside opportunity to be a decent dealer we ought to have tolerance.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-31), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), zahid2016 (2018-08-28)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the point when individuals join forex exchanging, they imagine that it is so natural to win cash here, simply purchase and offer and make benefit, yet its not genuine. We need to learn numerous thing and become acquainted with when to purchase and when to offer.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-31), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), zahid2016 (2018-08-28)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes this market doesn't give us one chance so we can open our position so it's hard for me to say how much money I want to make because I always try to produce more and more profit from this field.
    Also this is a platform where someone can get rich immediately based on their abilities and skills. Liquidity is higher in this trade and also I can start with less investment and then increase it with time and experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business that I can do anytime and anywhere, so I'm not stuck with the time to trade forex. With forex trading, I can quickly make money in transactions, but they must be able to do my best in a position on the market.
    The main reason for the presence of many forex traders is money and only money, because forex trading is an important source of income for a large number of people who find great suffering in finding work.
    But in Forex Trading wants to take challenges and adventure, and not for money, and they are real traders.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member baniqayyum is on a distinguished road baniqayyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think sab trading paiso k liy hi krty hn take kuch earn kr sky
    mn to trading paisy earn krny k liy krti hn or is sy kuch knowledge bhi bhrti h

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baniqayyum For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade Forex because this is a job that I don't need to attend during an examination or viva to get a chance. I can do my job at any time. There is no boss in this job. I can make money because I can. Everything depends on my performance. To trade on Forex, I don't need to go here and there. I can trade sitting in front of my computer and get big money. Relaxing work is preferred by everyone and I am no exception.
    because forex trading is a real online business and it's easy or simple to get money and also make good profits. forex trading is an open business so anyone who joins here with any amount of investment. here there is no limited bond for students who work also take part-time jobs and get good money.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (5)

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,132 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ka he business online me sabse jada reliable buisness maana jaata hai,ye business bahut he famous hai aur esko world me har central bank esme kaam karta hai because ye business ko koi bhi trader poore world me kahin se bhi kar sakta hai,esme trader ko kaam karne ke liye ess business ka knlwedge lena bahut he jaroori hai fir he wo esme acha kar sakenga.

15. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-21), ah15 (2018-08-28), batool (2018-08-24), danish555 (2018-08-21), FA148P (2018-08-23), Fiya (2018-08-21), FM1881 (2018-08-26), FM2127 (2018-08-29), foziia (2018-08-27), kanita (2018-08-21), kekbad (2018-08-23), Mustansir (2018-08-24), SA148P (2018-08-25), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sarfraz786 (2018-08-21), sufiyan22 (2018-08-22), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-22), zulfiqar5564 (2018-08-23)

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I, want to trade forex because this is the biggest business on the internet where you get lots of money opportunities, but for that you need to develop your trading skills and experience and I like forex because it gives me the opportunity at an early age to start earning. considering the fact that I was an engineering student, it gave me the opportunity to make money while I was studying. this is a part-time job for me and many of my friends say that they get good income from the forum.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aik acha business hr.is se mien ghr baith kr achi earning kr leta hn.mari study ke sare akhrajat easily is se cover ho jate hen.is lie mujhe forex padand he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 457 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)