+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 457 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex is liye pasand hi for the main es ko kaheen where to buy business nahi because of jaise k koi bhi karobar karne k liye apko shop ya phir purchasing office because pardta hi. The main 2nd forex account is why Ziyada is investing in Pardta Hai. what's the matter of zarorat when we invest in getting a card, 3 years if we don't pay a logon when we get hota hai. enough, what is the thought of adjusting the market value or the condition of the current investment, if the investment or the investment is the key requirement for reckoning as well as the market, but the credit will be up and down to sell or buy the loan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex trading money is the result of karnay liye karta hun.dosra yes k dosry business to nisbat yes business asan hai laqin pahlay is ky bary i samjhna parta hai.is the business sy hm zaida sy zaida income sakty hian is the forex trading business liye me ko pasand karta hun.is sy hm zaida sy zaida mehnat the income from zaida syakty hain. and Forex trading is a very good platform for making money and I can also gather so much knowledge from thgius that I like this trade and I think it's also a good way to earn money and you can invest time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very popular and most profitable business. This is very helpful for those who live in places where there is little work. For me, Forex is my first source of income and the best to do. It is very useful for me to be part of this online platform. and foreign exchange trading is lia pasand ha kun ky ham is a part of kamaty hain laiken paisa kamana diamond asan nai ha jab tk ham con is to bary me elm nai ho ga to ham achi trade nai sakty lia zarooi ha k ham sub phely is to bary me thora bohat other karmic knowledge to acha rehey no. is a series of results.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are all in the Forex market to earn money but it is important to note that making money on the Forex market is not easy especially for new traders who do not have experience in trading on the market because you may expose yourself to a lot of risks in the process of generating profits. and I turn on forex because it has many advantages. the best is for everyone and even helps the unemployed. We can, make profits anytime anywhere. there is no time limit and we also get bonuses through posts in threads.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main reason I like forex is because it provides a great opportunity for people to make money if they learn to trade well and learn the strategies that will be used in different marketing situations ... along with that there are opportunities for all poor, normal and people rich people come here, learn to trade and experience it themselves. and forex trading is a leading profession for earning handsome ... we can produce here as much as we can with our skills ... we only need to learn and learn forex smoothly and after that profit is unlimited

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always want to do a profitable per time job. I think forex is perfectly this type of job. Forex is a trading from where we can earn a lot of profit by doing hard work. I always want to achieve one thing by doing hard work. Earning money by doing hard work is the main reason why i like forex so much.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    my personal idea is forex is very useful for all traders..its very eassy but mujhe forex trading is liye bohat zayda pasnd hein keyu hum ghar beth kar bohat zayda profite eran kar sakte hein just thora sa investment kar k.humen bohat zayda paise mil jata hein forex trading k liye humen trafding k bary main knoweldge hone chahye

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the simple answer is the reason like forex trading is only "money" everyone wants to make money in a short time and more and faster .. so forex trading is a place where people can fulfill their desires by making more money as fast as they want ... so in there for forex trading is being liked by most people ... and isheye pasand forex trading mujhe ha qk you are a businessman online i am different ha aur business iss to zariye hum waqt me acha khasa the amount of getting a hn aur dose businessess if you waste time bi ni ha aur my business iss hamein hamari mehnat ka profit milta ha.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know the reason for liking Forex Trading, I would say that there are many reasons to like Forex Trading, and most importantly, it gives us the opportunity to make a profit even if we don't want to invest from our own pocket. One can use this Indian Forex Forum to get a bonus and then be able to use this bonus to trade and by trading someone can make a profit. So this is the main reason to like Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 457 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)