+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 457 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex ke business ko pasand karny ki sab sy bari wajah ye hai keh isy hum ghar beth ke kar sakty hain baqi business main ziada yeh hota hai keh hum kisi dosry city ya country main jana parta hai jo keh mujhy bilkul bhi pasand nahi tha yeni keh main apny ghar walun sy door nahi hona chahta tha is liye isko join kar lia
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-13), yulbang111 (2018-07-14)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good online business opportunity and those who come in forex for fun doesn't stay here for long. Only serious traders live a good life and earn big amounts from trading. You have to be serious if you want to take forex as your business in you real life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that there is no limit to negotiations, can be changed at any time and can work with any amount, to utilize quantity. I love currency trading, because Forex trading is a career for many people, it should be. We offer flexible working hours, work at home, options, and high revenue potential. The most important thing is that we have more volatility for more chances of winning and losing. and I'm sure it's probably just about the desire of all dealers to be manufactured even though from the influence of bankruptcy in addition to the study of character constancy regarding the investigation usually not e'er sticking to the individual money bundle of rounded brokers completing a major investigation in addition to using fund oversight.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hosyah View Post
    mjhe forex trading iss liay pasand hay kay may iss say kamana chata hoon or iss maybe kayay kay bohot sonahray moqay hotay hain, banda bass say concentration or mehnat ker kay aik hi strategy ko perfect ker lay for easy phir him roze kamaya and very true about your point of view. every trader should have the attitude to not give up under any circumstances because in forex it is likely a lot of ups and downs but we need to be patient and have to be mentally to manage all kinds of situations hence only possible for long service here.
    Haan bhai agar jo hum log ismein achi mehnat karte hai to acha experience ho jata hai jiske jariye trading karke hum logo ko kamai ho sakti hai, ye kaam mehnat wala hai ek baar successful huye to earning ho sakegi.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe forex trading iss liay pasand hay kay may iss say kamana chata hoon or iss maybe kayay kay bohot sonahray moqay hotay hain, banda bass say concentration or mehnat ker kay aik hi strategy ko perfect ker lay for easy phir him roze kamaya and very true about your point of view. every trader should have the attitude to not give up under any circumstances because in forex it is likely a lot of ups and downs but we need to be patient and have to be mentally to manage all kinds of situations hence only possible for long service here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is one of the great methods of making money. In this case we can trade from our home or office. We do not need to spend 5-6 hours to earn money, which we spend on regular jobs. no boss from us and we can decide what we do not the other and kyoki play forex trading se kafi profit kar leta hu or mujhe you kafi business better lagta hai job se. because in your work out of the house and do very hard work for a small amount. But in forex trading you can earn money from by doing work at home.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we all know forex is a form of business, and the forex business motive is to get the maximum profit to the merchant who invests his money in it. I am a new forex trader. I was part of the forex financial market for the past year. There is a mixed experience with my forex giving me an advantage apart from every business nature I bear the loss as well. In other words the reason why I joined the forex trade was not there to get the maximum profit amount with minimum investment. and Every time buy and sell foreign exchange, and in addition they believe that it is very easy to be able to build the following income, to support the availability and profit, but this is not accurate. We have a lot of points to decide and buy if you want to understand it anytime to market.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously the main reason behind it is Money. We all want to get maximum money in less time, And I think FOREX trading is one business where you will get maximum profit in minimum time with little work. Surely the level of risk here is very high. But if you want something then you have to lose something or you have to take a high risk. So this is the reason why I should like FOREX. Here I get the maximum benefit I want. and All is trading for money, but I like the forex market for some reason the market is open 24 hours a day for 5 days, leverage, you can invest very low and there is no time limit & boss. I feel this is a better analysis of what's in the forex than compared to stocks.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes offcourse dear is ki jo khas reasons hain pasand karny ki mery mutabiq woh yeh hain
    1. Kisi Office ki zarurat nahi hoti hai is main
    2. Time ki koi pabandi nahi hai
    3.Aap kisi ko jawab deh nahi hoty
    4. Ghar bethy aap sab kuch kar sakty hain
    5. aur sab sy bari bat yeh hai keh hum isy apny mobile sy bhi control kar sakty hain
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of us join the forex market to earn quick and good money with the help of it. aur sab heye samajtey hain kay he koi yahan good money bana sakta ha likin main hum say 90% log apna balance loss kar jatey hain start major due to lack of knowledge about the forex market. phelay app iss kay barey main janey phir iss market ko hit karien. and I think that maybe all merchants want to be made, but through the influence of bankruptcy, and persistence larn character analysis, do not wait for luck alone, staleness traders do analysis, and use money management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 457 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)