+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 457 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex is a pure business opportunity and those who come in forex for fun don't stay here long. Only serious traders who live a good life and get a large amount of trade. You must be serious if you want to take forex as your business in your real life. and I really like forex trading because forex is a very easy business for people who want to earn money online and those who want to be good independent in life so I am the same and that is a very good market to do this business as a student and I can get also when I do this as part time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like it because this is one of the best brands, this is an international business online trading, which helps us make a lot of money through Forex, I make a lot of money through Forex trading companies can also make money by getting knowledge. Be Smart use all full, that's all and Frankly Forex is my passion and I think it provides an opportunity to make large amounts of money in a very short time, which other business sources cannot give us for sure. I think everything depends on your interests and if you are positive in this field it is the best choice for you and thus the same thing happens to me too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right that there are no limits to trading, we can trade at any time and we can trade with any amount by utilizing this amount. The most important thing is that we get a lot of volatility so more opportunities to generate and lose and my forex really becomes financially free forex is a business where investment is less needed and we can get more than our strengths, I see most traders become success so I want to be like them and want to get more ... so I like forex.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I think the main reason when I joined the forex business is that I can make a profit and make success in forex trading. But I think it takes time to achieve it because I am still learning to trade. and Time passes like the forex trading ki basica ki padhai karni acchi rahegi. Jab Aapke spends the hoga tab application time is the Ko Surf forum, where Dher Sari Jankari reads the song. It's just that, don't take time, you have to study with time.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi members, I like forex trading because it gives you the opportunity to learn new things and after you learn something then get from what you have learned. I learned discipline here. Because forex I have a technique to control my emotions. and I like this business and it also gives me a good amount of money so that I can make my life easy and happy so this is the reason I like it because it gives me lots of benefits because I work here and it helps me get knowledge and work experience for any business like trading

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like it because it is a life time oppertunity and it works in our lives as a part time job and it is the biggest business in the world and easily I can make a profit from it really easily without doing hard work so I like it and I can trade anytime and can spend more time with my friends and family. Also this is a platform where people can get rich quickly based on their abilities and skills. Liquidity is higher in this trade and also I can start with less investment and increase my balance. Thank you

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader wants forex trading, forex trading because every trader can make money besides permanent work, forex trading is very easy to do, for anyone who wants to join forex. With skill and experience, we can easily get success and success. Bandy Ko Paisay to Bhoot Zarurat Hot Hy Traha Mujhy Mr. Paisay to Zarurat Hy or Dosri Baat Ye Aik Acha Business Hy or Achi Job kamata hon is leay mujhy trading pasand hy.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only business strategies and knowledge of business analysis. You apply virtual money or fake money. It's really a small capital Forex strategy to work with, and you can also allow brokers because it works for life, the Forex currency market is constant. and I like forex trading because I think it is the most profitable business on the internet ... You will get what you want from this if you trade with full devotion and intentions ... you are your own boss in this business, you get profit / loss by your own work ...

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I really like forex trading. I can get a form of forex and it's very easy and forex provides financial support to me. And I can fulfill my dreams with money forming forex. And forex is the smartest business in this wider world. So I really like forex trading and I work here and many traders think that it's easy to get money here just to buy and sell and make a profit, but it's not true we have to learn many things and know when to buy and when to sell it is true that Forex is the best way to get money ...

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    Yes main difficulty is deciding entry and exit points, all these analysis like Candles stick and trend line all are to decide Entry, One should learn things to be a successful trader.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-10-10), SA148P (2018-10-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 457 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)