व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 420 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Anytime
    Anytime
    06-02-2011, 05:36 PM

Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anytime For This Useful Post:

fawadzakki (02-09-2013), hamid (01-03-2012), kohatian (12-17-2012), umairejaz (08-15-2012)

3. Bitcoin
    Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 284 Posts
    mere hisab sabhi ka yahi jawab hoga PAISA. paise k liye hi forex trading kartha hu mai.
    I am doing forex trading for money, excitement and fun. its gives me good feling.
    Last edited by Anytime; 06-07-2011 at 10:55 AM.

Banned nilu will become famous soon enough nilu will become famous soon enough nilu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    78.70 USD
    Thanks
    All are in trading for money but in forex it run 24 hours for 5 days that i like and also i feel analysis is some what better in forex than compared to stock's.

Banned s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    916.62 USD
    Thanks
    main forex trading paissa kamane k liye krta hu..but uske liye bahut kuch sikna padega...techanical analysis or b bahut kuch sikne ko milta hai..

Banned nilu will become famous soon enough nilu will become famous soon enough nilu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    78.70 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    main forex trading paissa kamane k liye krta hu..but uske liye bahut kuch sikna padega...techanical analysis or b bahut kuch sikne ko milta hai..
    aap pehla o sab seekgaya t iske bad forex trading easy lagta hai, lekin maximum loge pehla se paisa kamane ke liye sochtahai ise liye nussan hota hai.

Banned s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    916.62 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    aap pehla o sab seekgaya t iske bad forex trading easy lagta hai, lekin maximum loge pehla se paisa kamane ke liye sochtahai ise liye nussan hota hai.
    yes i accept it...i have lost my real money and i feel after lossing money,,.... first learn then earn...
    but final reason earning moeny.

Accumulated bonus
    78.70 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes i accept it...i have lost my real money and i feel after lossing money,,.... first learn then earn...
    but final reason earning moeny.
    I also saw such kind of losses, after that i concentrated on learning part and now able to make some good prediction technically and also fundamentally, it takes time to be a good trader we should have patience.

Anytime
    Anytime
    06-07-2011, 12:44 PM
    When people join forex trading, they think that it is so easy to earn money here, just buy and sell and make profit, but its not true. We have to learn many thing and get to know when to buy and when to sell.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anytime For This Useful Post:

shepon93 (11-26-2012), Thakur (02-20-2012)

Accumulated bonus
    78.70 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    When people join forex trading, they think that it is so easy to earn money here, just buy and sell and make profit, but its not true. We have to learn many thing and get to know when to buy and when to sell.
    Yes main difficulty is deciding entry and exit points, all these analysis like Candles stick and trend line all are to decide Entry, One should learn things to be a successful trader.

13. Options
    Accumulated bonus
    916.62 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    Yes main difficulty is deciding entry and exit points, all these analysis like Candles stick and trend line all are to decide Entry, One should learn things to be a successful trader.
    we can add one more thing...breakout point is also our entry point..but what about exit i dont know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 420 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast