+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 457 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined forex trading to get big money because I need more money for many reasons and I see that many traders join in forex for the same reason. But I don't want to get big money now. For that I have to work harder and learn more from the internet, demo accounts and from my direct trading. There is one more thing I gained from forex trading and now I can stay patient in any situation that is very difficult for me before trading on forex. People who do not have patience and cannot do hard work or have no determination and concentration cannot go with forex because it is not useful for people who do not have this character. This really requires high-level skills and a basic trading background that you need to do your job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business has many benefits for us and the main benefit is that we get big money or profit from this big business, but Forex trading businesses want big time to get experience. I like it because I can get as much money as I want in a day or in a month and here is a npot investment without bonus money and we can get money without investing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-28), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Trading in the Forex markets give us the ability and the possibility to make good profits based on the analysis of the currencies and then looking at the fundamentals that will drive them.

As i am a Fundamental trader i would like to look at the markets and then make the analysis and then trade making some profits from the markets.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-09), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-17), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM2127 (2018-09-10), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-09), Unregistered (1), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When people join forex trading, they think that it is so easy to earn money here, just buy and sell and make profit, but its not true. We have to learn many thing and get to know when to buy and when to sell.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), ba33 (2018-09-19), FM1881 (2018-09-14), FM2127 (2018-09-12), Pak003 (2018-09-13), PAK786 (2018-09-08), SA148P (2018-09-06), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex men kam kerna is liy pasand hai k is men pesa asaani se kamaya ja sakta hai or kisi k pas bhi nhi jana parta hai sab kam online hota hai or ap ghar beth ker apny sare kam ker sakty hein sab online kam hai isi liy ye boht trusted busniess hai is men ap ko koi bhi dhoka nhi day sakta hai or easily apko earning haisl ho jati ha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28)

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason behind is Dana. Most of you need to get the most funds in a lot less time, and I certainly trade foreign exchange is a kind of organization exactly where you will definitely get the maximum benefit during the maximum amount of time by doing less work. Obviously the level of risk here can be higher. But if you want something then you need to burn something or maybe you need to take a high risk. Therefore this is the reason why what is like FX. Below They get the most benefits exactly what I need. I really like forex because forex is the biggest online currency exchange market. Forex is open 24 hours a day. So I can trade whenever I want. I can make a lot of money from forex in a very short time. This is a reason to like forex very much.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe not rich overnight, I studied at this forum and can still be in forex trading, I don't have a permanent job, I really hope to make my forex trading successful, and have financial freedom, I have plenty of time to climb, and everywhere can trade, provided there is internet and computers. FOREX transactions are the best way to get more money in a short time but not simple, forex dealing also has the goal to be preferred that everyone can do business in forex whenever they want one day there is little time limitation there is no right place needed.

Junior Member Kolota is an unknown quantity at this point Kolota's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because there is unlimited potential in the market. Forex can help you change your life if you are determined. Forex trading can be done in any part of the world if you have an internet connection. So, give forex trading some time and you will see its benefits.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reasons I like forex trading. the most important reason is getting a lot of forex requires less time and less investment. again here I can work anytime sitting anywhere, I don't need to bring someone else to order here. here I am the boss of my own work! Large liquidity and 24 hours open market attracted my attention. All of these reasons forced me to get involved in this most profitable business. This is the truth and it takes time and energy to do all this learning so forex is not easy. Often in trading we make mistakes again and again and cannot learn how to leave mistakes easily. But with patience and experience, we can get big money.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the truth and it takes time and energy to do all this learning so forex is not easy. Often in trading we make mistakes again and again and cannot learn how to leave mistakes easily. But with patience and experience, we can get big money.
    Forex is a very profitable business, we can make a lot of money in a short time and a little investment. we can trade anywhere and anytime as long as we have a computer with an internet connection. but we must learn first, get as much knowledge and experience before we can produce consistent benefits. it takes a long time to learn, so we need patience, discipline, and hard work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 457 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)