+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 457 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex trading because it is the biggest business on the planet. We can do it from our homes. We are freelancers. We don't have a boss. We can easily start together using far less investment. This is far better than a 9-5 job because we can do it 5 nights every week and 24 hours every day. and forex trading is the best source of income for all and we all have to join the forex trading business to become successful traders in forex trading and to get more and more from forex trading and to get lots of forex trading business so that's why I like forex trading business y]

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always want to do a profitable per time job. I think Forex is perfectly this type of job. Forex is a trading from where we can earn a lot of profit by doing hard work. I always want to achieve one thing by doing hard work. Earning money by doing hard work is the main reason why i like Forex so much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a lot of money in your account, but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason, or if you want to go to the top of the page, then we will ask you to log in to the Forex market. We have a lot of money, we have to pay attention to the forex hamian wo facialities, or we will not be able to sell our online online products, but we have a very high interest rate, and we have been looking for the forex market for you. It is a bargain that has been invested in investing in a foreign exchange market, but I am not able to pay any interest in the forex market but I do not know what to say in the future. I have been able to buy a foreign currency because you have a lot of money. hoon

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a global job throughout the world where there are many opportunities to get big profits in a short period of time. Also there is no sam opportunity in the Forex field. So most people join this field because they get big profits in this field. and forex trading is a good online business and you can get good money if you study well so learning is important to get a good profit in forex trading so learn well then open a real account and get profit

Trusted Member Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,586 Times in 5,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab sabhi ka yahi jawab hoga PAISA. paise k liye hi forex trading kartha hu mai.
    I am doing forex trading for money, excitement and fun. its gives me good feling.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes your charisma is right to say it's not fun. This is only your own business, now it's up to you that how you can end it. You can use fun in a demo but having fun on a real account is not fear. Be serio and try having fun on a demo account or not a real account looks like gold pear trading. and Forex trading is a game that is very interesting for everyone because I am a bohat ziada maza or hy hameen or kabi loss to the tansion or the chief of profit is very interesting and time passes and the best way to increase your trust.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is better technically and strategically and there is also higher turnover and easy liquidity in this market. I like Forex trading because this is a 24x7 market and I can trade now anytime according to my own convenience and spend more time with my family. Also I can trade with small capital and still make money here. and most traders treat forex as a side business or part time job .... because the market is open 24 hours they can trade on their free schedule and generate some income ... so because there is no time their bounndaries like to trade with forex ... forex has more benefits than other businesses

Junior Member mianasif is an unknown quantity at this point mianasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends I like insta forex because I have some time spend there and make mony miry khyal mn to instaforex ko pasnd krny ki wjaa ye hi hai pisa us k ilwa aur kch nhi .

Member HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 711 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her banda yaan per paisa kamany nkay liye atta hai or ici waja say forex ko pasand kertea hai yeh ik business hai jis mein ap apni investment kerkay us mein trade karte hain or agar apko market ka pata hai to ap acha amount earn ker saktay hain lekin agar market ko jante nahi hain to earning kerna tough hai main reason is that p[eople like it due to earn well and money from this market

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully agree with you friend that if you have the right skills and abilities and you do all the hard work, study for this trade, this is the best platform to make big money in a short span of time. and I fully agree with you friend that if you have the right skills and abilities and you do all the hard work, study for this trade, this is the best platform to make big money in a short span of time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 457 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)