+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 457 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,475 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    Dear kio ky ye bhut hi acha ore online business hy ore jaha marzi jab dil karry aap kary issy ore jitna marzi money earn karryn koi limit nahi hy is ki..
    Try Try Again Never Loss Again And Bright Future Again.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-01), billyboy00007 (2018-10-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-01), Keyboard (2018-10-01), Sadtrader (2018-10-01), sufiyan22 (2018-10-02), Sunriser1 (2018-10-01), Trump (2018-10-02)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,621 Times in 12,775 Posts
    muje forex trading is liye pasand hai kyun kay main is time jobless hon aor koi job nahi mil rahi is liye main nay forex per work karna start kar diya hai is per muje achi earning mil rahi hai aor main kafi khush hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-01), danish555 (2018-10-20), JahanZaib (2018-10-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-01), Keyboard (2018-10-01), Sadtrader (2018-10-01), sufiyan22 (2018-10-02), Sunriser1 (2018-10-01), Trump (2018-10-02), Unregistered (1)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,234 Times in 12,130 Posts
    we are trading with forex trading because we can do this we've been able to work with him and whenever he was working, he was trading in foreign currency in a foreign exchange business i like this and i'll keep it up for a lifetime.
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-01), billyboy00007 (2018-10-01), JahanZaib (2018-10-01), Keyboard (2018-10-01), Sadtrader (2018-10-01), sufiyan22 (2018-10-02), Trump (2018-10-02)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best indicator of relative strength index measures intensity. I think this is a business trading style and an indicator that you can comfortably depend on trading. There is nothing good in forex trading. Everyone wants to earn money and trading is the best way for users who want to get money in a short time. If you have experience then you can make handsome money from trading but if you don't have experience then you will only lose your money in trading. Experience is the key to success in the trade market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-01)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because it gives us money and every trader must have an attitude of not giving up under any circumstances because in forex it may be a lot of ups and downs but we need patience and have to mentally manage all types of situations so it is only possible to serve a long time in here. Trading in a forex business brings us the authority and opportunities to create good results determined by our currency analysis after considering our foundation for their initiatives. Even though I am a Forex trader, I will definitely be able to browse the store then make analysis and trade develop some money in stores.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to silsilah For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-01)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FX is a fantastic opportunity for you to make a profit. The fact is that everyone can trade this foreign currency. although in fact we must be sincere in relation to foreign currency trading, as critical in learning. especially because by trading foreign currencies, seeing extraordinary abilities in business, so of course it can make you able to profit from uncomplicated foreign currency trading. There is no work time I like the most, besides many traders who tend to choose a certain amount of time for dealing like a certain session or overlapping time. But everyone has their own trading method. I also saw injured people like that, after that I was very active in learning and there was able to make some high-quality predictions strictly and also basically, needing the opportunity to be a good trader, we should have patience.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-01)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is a good opportunity for us to get money in trading. in fact anyone can trade this forex. but indeed we must be really serious about forex trading, including serious in learning. because in forex trading, you must have excellent skills in trading, so that it will make us able to earn money easily in forex trading. It really makes forex trading interesting because you can come to the market whenever we want as long as we know the best way to get our strategies and indicators ready for trading so I think signatories are the best way to make a profit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-01)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought it was a good idea about the right currency trading siblings, I returned to Acha Aata, but I but also believed otherwise, but also as a result of being dangerous but also and there was a lack of skills, between very short periods we could lose the whole amount, and I think the most important thing in forex trading is good and correct money management to always consider each order to be prepared with the smallest lot or volume. About the opposite is also considered a result of damage as well and then there is a lack of expertise between very short periods of time we can lose all the best amount of desire for instaforex traders, hopefully we can become reliable traders in executing trades.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-01)

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a result of forex trading is the most profitable online trading and the best possibility for anyone who is willing to earn money online because this can be the most profitable trading or platform to make a race if you take less risk and invest less cash provided A person has the ability and intelligent skills and is willing to try and do all the necessary exertion. Investing in forex trading is considered the best form of investment. Here are some reasons that make it better than trading stocks and other forms of investment: Compared to stocks and futures.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-01)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed we can get more than our strength. I also like forex because you can start with less investment but the great thing is that you can do it 24 hours a day. This is a quality that only exists in forex trading. No time limit except Saturday and Sunday. Many advantages in this forex business that will make us more interested in the forex business. But it's a flexible time to trade forex and generate profits which is a strong attraction. because I am also interested in forex because of that. I can produce more, without disturbing my other activities. I believe that more people will be interested in this forex business.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 457 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)