+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 457 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully agree with you friend that if you have the right skills and abilities and you do all the hard work, study for this trade, this is the best platform to make big money in a short span of time. and I fully agree with you friend that if you have the right skills and abilities and you do all the hard work, study for this trade, this is the best platform to make big money in a short span of time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-30)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex can be a pure business opportunity and people who can be found in forex for fun don't last long here. Only traders who seriously lead a very good life and get a large amount of trade. You are required to be serious when you need to take forex as your online business in your real life. and many traders think that it's easy enough to get money here. just buy and sell and get profit, otherwise it's not true. We are required to learn some problems and quizzes to find the time you have to buy and the time you have to sell. It is true that the will of forex is the best approach to get money. Thank you ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

sisir4 (2019-05-30)

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people joining forex trading around the world and foreign exchange is the best business to make money, the demands of trade are very hard working, so I like forex trading so much that I joined the forex trading forum. I want to be the best trader. and I like trading forex so much because it fosters my confidence and the opportunity to trade for money, but only more important learning is the problem of foreign exchange, so with a little work you get a lot of benefits. many people join forex trading forums to make a profit.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only pocket money! It really has the potential to make a living and this is the reason I am involved in forex trading. There are 80% of people in the world who are in the lower class and I don't want to stay in that glass. Forex is a platform that will help me to go to the upper class and you have good thoughts ... you want to be in the remaining 20% of people ... all traiders only have one goal to get a good profit ... the previous trade made us life is more generous than before ... so keep on trading

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I like forex because I can get a good amount of money from here ... the interesting part of forex is to get money but when you are addicted to forex and it is very difficult to lose your account and start something else, so in my view it is the only simple way to get money but so far is simple it has risks and forex trading is like the main reason for money and only money. or money for sab ko p [asand hain. jitni money ho utni kam hai. or listen to foreign exchange trading through the money bohat get good luck. God willing, that's why we like forex ...

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi muja forez trading us leay pasand hai ku ka ya ak online real busness hai or us ma kafi log work kar rhai hai or acha profit bhe hum sirf forex trading ma kama rhai hai us leay huma soch smjha ka work karna cheya

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really Forex is a smart business that is known throughout the world. I joined after my idea is now clean for business. I have known more people to trade on Forex, changing their lifestyle into the future. Really it is the responsibility of the business itself. I really like the Forex business. I am very interested in Forex. Those who trade Forex are all educated people. and money management may be the subject when most traders fail, but with very easy rules you can have one of the best money management there. The tiring problem will be the Self Discipline needed, to follow the rules.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-05-22)

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Forex trading because this is a 24x7 market and I can trade anytime and can spend more time with my friends and family. Also this is a platform where people can get rich immediately based on their abilities and skills.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad adnan For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-05-22)

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Forex trading because this is a 24x7 market and I can trade anytime and can spend more time with my friends and family. Also this is a platform where people can get rich immediately based on their abilities and skills. Liquidity is higher in this trade and I can also start with less investment and increase it later with time and experience and the most attractive factor for a trader is a great opportunity to make money with less investment in a shorter time ... and also the market is open 24 hours so we can use SL and TP to avoid high losses.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Forex trading because this is a 24x7 market and I can trade anytime and can spend more time with my friends and family. Also this is a platform where people can get rich immediately based on their abilities and skills. Liquidity is higher in this trade and I can also start with less investment and increase it later with time and experience and the most attractive factor for a trader is a great opportunity to make money with less investment in a shorter time ... and also the market is open 24 hours so we can use SL and TP to avoid high losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 457 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)