+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 457 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    sirf mujhe ee nhui sab ko pand hota hai kun ka iss main se humain kafi achay pasy kma sakatay hain hain wo b grr bath kerbinaha kise tention persjhani ka humain is se bohat e acha profit hota hai kun jab hum is per kam kerty hain toh humain is se biohat kuch hasil hpota hai humain vbo0hat e kam mahnat se bohat acha profit milta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame that forex trading is an extraordinary business happening today, it provides many opportunities and opportunities to generate large amounts because this is a risky business too, so I often benefit through froex trading, which is why I want to share my life because it fulfills all my wishes and needs. I really like trading. and I like the forex trading business because it is very profitable and reliable than other online jobs in online and in forex we can earn a lot of money in a short time than other online businesses so I like to work on forex and I can do this work from anywhere or easily in my house

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really strong to know the part and have qualified to produce some great technological allegations and even the point is, it will take a time frame to be a good individual. people assume it must be easy so you can make the income listed here, just sell and buy plus make a profit, but that is not true. We must master many elements plus study if we want to order when selling.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When people join forex trading, they think that it is so easy to earn money here, just buy and sell and make profit, but its not true. We have to learn many thing and get to know when to buy and when to sell.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    m forex ko bohat pasnd karta ho kiu k is ki waja sm bohat achi income kar raha ho is the liya mujy you bohat pasndd ha m is the time for the collage fee aho is the time for sb ye mujy bohat pasnd you mujy bohat acha lagta ha ahs tor pr m is ki waja s apna kahrcha karta ho is liya b ye mujy bohat pasnd ha m ainda b is m trade because chahta ho m is ko kabi b nahi choro no kiu k is m trade kar k bohat maza ata ha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to firaunt For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-28)

Banned zeeshanshahid is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshanshahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always want to do a profitable per time job. I think forex is perfectly this type of job. Forex is a trading from where we can earn a lot of profit by doing hard work. I always want to achieve one thing by doing hard work. Earning money by doing hard work is the main reason why i like forex so much.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they think it's very easy to get money here, just buy and sell and get profit, but that's not true. We have to learn a lot of things and know when to buy and when to sell. All these analyzes are like candle sticks and all trend lines are to decide Entries, Someone must learn things to become successful traders. What I like and also feel is that analysis is some of the better things in forex

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ka sab ko pasand ha is mboht pasa a be kam sakt g is mabohtr the time you are using apo is gar, atak akarn ho ga sab k is ma kamkar kla paasa mil ga sab ko is tring karn o not to he ap is mabohpasa mil ga sab ko is maboht at the time of kkav i am why is it not suitable for your car or not for he is maboht pasa mil and mujh forex trading is liye pasand hi qu to you bohot asan kam hai or you game ki tarha he is ko khele mai bara maza ata dia ... is there let's earn ho jati hai or knowledge mai bhi bohot izafa hota hai or waqt bhi bach jata hai or dosro kam ke liye waqt nikal jata hai ...

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisaab se Forex trading ek aisa platform provide kerta hai jahan per trade kernay ka koi fix time nahi hai, traders kisi bhi time trade ker saktay hain or isay as a side business adopt ker saktay hain.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is skill ability. Your liquidity is a platform to get rich soon, based on year-round, market, trade, and you have to spend more time with friends, as I know the time for me family. Also forex trading starts with investment and low trade, and increases in time and experience. and foreign exchange trading using karne ko bht sare wajohat hai jese k sb bt produces hi or wo bhi ghur bethe bithai or bt dosri ye yyyyy the main markets foreign exchange trading k through main enter hote market hai also experience or dosri bt ye income when you are hot, the main or the logo can enter the card is your game

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wifi For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 457 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)