+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 311 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    dear admin hum na forex trading kuch month pahlay shuru ki haii hai ise leya to hum ko iss ka baray maa zayada malumat nhi hai or main umeed karta hum ka ap humari puri madad karay gaa orr main b apni puri koshish sa iss ko success bnao gaa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-26)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new forex trader and have not done well yet. I joined here a few months ago. Try to know all the market strategies and technical solutions. that's why I also need more than one - two years of successful trading in demos and lessons from forums, e-books, discussions with successful merchants. I have been trading for 4.5 years and until now I still can not make a profit very well and consistently and you know that sometimes we just make it more and sometimes we can not touch the target and for that, I draw a conclusion , do not make a target for every trade, we are only traders with the best we can do and in this way, the mind can think clearly ... (target can be a burden)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

bangkauning (2018-03-26)

Member khan khaliq will become famous soon enough khan khaliq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not for years. This is my early age. I start from 2012. I trade less than a year. So, Forex trading is no better known to me. I am still learning . I am collecting knowledge about Forex trading. This is a unique business system. I am in Forex from this month and just started it earlier this month and I work on it as a part time job and work in my spare time and I can not give my full time for it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to khan khaliq For This Useful Post:

bumbung (2018-03-27)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, especially in the learning process is we have to be patient. because in many forex business we have to learn. so it will take a lot of time and patience in our learning process, so it will get maximum result in our learning process. and of course it will make our ability in forex business getting better and closer to success. I have been in touch with this for the past year, but I have not started my regular account in forex trading. The reason why I have not opened a regular account is that I want to gather the maximum knowledge and experience so I can start my business with confidence.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been able to learn from some of the most famous people in the world, and I have been able to give him a list of the best things I have ever met, but I have a lot of people who are here to help you, but I'm sure you've got a lot of work to do now, because you've got a lot of money. If you do not want to go away from work, you do not have to pay any taxes to the market, but you can pay 5 times to make a profit of 3000 or even lose 3000 dollars or more depending on the amount you want to buy. If you have any questions or concerns about the trader's trade, then take a deposit. If you want to talk to a doctor, you can ask the practitioner to apply for a prescription. I do not know what to say or do not know what is being said here ...

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,426 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bha ap na bta theek kehey asa nahi ha bhai jes ko jes time say bta laga ha who us din say he trading karna ke koshish ma laga ratha ha us leay huma bhe us trading ma boath he din howa hain or huma acha bonus bhe milta ha or huma acha bonsu bhe wirth draw ko milta ha huma taqriban 5 year ho gya ha us forex ma work karta howa

10. The Following User Says Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-26)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and also for me I think I'm in my second year now with a lot of lost accounts but I know the timing and when do I get the best direction on how to make the best use of the forex market so I will always be on the winner side of the forex market based on my expert advice on market This is right .............. - we should just use ........ a demo account to get to know trading and if you get this then you better get out of the trade to avoid your money .......... and develop the best cock strategy and account to work at some time as it gives you real experience and you trade in real time market using cents account

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader main es market 2 saal say trading ker rha hun aur main nay es market main khoob loss bhi kia hay aur eski wja bhi main khud hi tha kun main to just earing kerna chahta tha aur main to learing pay focus hi ni kerta tha aur jab mujy meri mistake ka pata chala to main phr main nay real trading ko stop ker dia aur main nay just learing start ki aur apna result ko achay say acha kia uar yehi wja hay k aj main es market main earing bhi ker rha hun agar us time main apni mistake ko thek say poin out na kerta to shayed aj bh main loss main hi hota..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-26), sarfraz786 (2018-03-19)

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,225 Times in 751 Posts
    Money management is the backbone of forex trading..
    You must be aware about your free balance and according to it you have to open and close trades..
    I have seen various cases in which traders loose there money just because of poor management..This thing should be avoided

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-03-19), rehanayaz (2018-03-19), yulbang111 (2018-03-21)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i recently join forex ,,before 2 months ,,its really profitable and useful for all members who trading on forex because they earn profit in real ways and it is not fake website and companmy,,,it is ot too much difficult and almost we can learn completely knlwdge about trading in one or two months,,it has no too much requirments and any issues of any type,,,sometimes some traders have to face lose but it happen when they do some mistake,,so we need to keep aware and careful.,we have to manage time an d money

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-26), ghaffar500 (2018-03-19), hmforex (2018-03-20), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), sarfraz786 (2018-03-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 311 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)