+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 311 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aapne demo account ko kafi time diya hai to apko real account me trading karne m,e bahut fayda ho sakta hai
    tradres jitna zada demo me practice karte haio unhe real me trading karne me utna hi zada faydah ota hai kyunki demo account me trader ko bahut kuch seekhne ko milta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    forex me sirf wahi traders apna loss recover kar sakte hai jo ki apni galtiyo se seekh ke trading klarte hai aur apni kari hui mistakes ko kabhi nahi dohrate
    kayi traders apne losses se kuch seekhte nahi hai..aise traders ke liye losses recover karna bahut mushkil hotah ai aur wo time ke sath aur loss karte jate hai..lekin agar aapko forex me acha trader ban na hai to aapko apne losses se kuch na kuch zarur seekhna hoga
    i agreed withb your quote but i am also working in forex trading last 3 year and now i learn lots of from the forex trading like the lots of experience and making the good trade in forex to get the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma iss year se start kia hai.mera ek accha dost ha jo mujhe forex ma enter kia ha is saal ma.ma bohoot happy hu forex ma and mujhe lagta hai one or two saal ke baad ma professional trader ban sakta hu.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    3 mahine to bahut hi kam hote hai trading ke liye..aapne demo account me parctice kari hai ya nahi??har trader ko pehle demo account me safalta paani chahaiye uske bad hi real account me trade karna chahaiye..jo bhi trader bina demo me trade kiye real account me trade karta hai usko bahut nuksan jhelna padta hai

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me sirf wahi traders apna loss recover kar sakte hai jo ki apni galtiyo se seekh ke trading klarte hai aur apni kari hui mistakes ko kabhi nahi dohrate
    kayi traders apne losses se kuch seekhte nahi hai..aise traders ke liye losses recover karna bahut mushkil hotah ai aur wo time ke sath aur loss karte jate hai..lekin agar aapko forex me acha trader ban na hai to aapko apne losses se kuch na kuch zarur seekhna hoga

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all of the professionals says that if you dont trade around 5 years then you cant be sure of your trading.the main reason is testing the market and trying the strategies needs months.forex is not a book to read and memorize it.but it is experiences that have to be learn by time.a trader have to see and test all the conditions of the market until he can understand it very clearly.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right i have make tow years in the forex mareket and i dont settled yet but in this last tow month i have trading with a good strategy and good management from my experience and it really work

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi baat naheen beginning main har koi trader loose karta hay lakin jo traders apny loss ko jaldee recover kar laty hain wo great traders hoty hain aur un ki kamyaabi bohot qareeb a jatee hay kion kay forex main loose recover kar bohot hi mushkil kaam hay.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    I have been in forex for about 2 years and it has been wonderful. I spent a long time in demo trade so that I can get used to the trading platform and also the basics of forex trading. After the demo trade I began to use a cents account and I still use it even now.
    wow !!you have already i think forex expert how many profit you capture per months in this forex business please explain me.but i just 7 month stay in this business but want to do for my whole life. and one think is that some traders say that become a good trader it might be 7-8 years long is it true for your view?

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been in forex for about 2 years and it has been wonderful. I spent a long time in demo trade so that I can get used to the trading platform and also the basics of forex trading. After the demo trade I began to use a cents account and I still use it even now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 311 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)