+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 311 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe abhe sirf 6 months hue hain mmagar mai ab demo account use kar rah hon as i really not getting good results with the real account so i'm trying to first learn about it before putting there my hands again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sharif is an unknown quantity at this point sharif's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am here in Forex trading for last five years and I am enjoying every moment of being here, and I would love to continue for more and more years to earn more and more money from here, I am just loving it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    learning to kabhi bhi end nae hoti, hamesha jaari rehti hay. forex trading may to iss baat ki orr bhi ziada zarorat perti hay. agar hum learning choor daingay to phir hum kabhi bhi kamiyaab trader nae ban sakain gay.

Junior Member kawish44 is an unknown quantity at this point kawish44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am newbie in forex trading i am trading on demo account for 6 month and i am on learning stage.i am learning from indian forum and getting prctice on demo account of insta forex.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been in forex for about 2 years and it has been wonderful. I spent a long time in demo trade so that I can get used to the trading platform and also the basics of forex trading. After the demo trade I began to use a cents account and I still use it even now.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Recovering loss in forex it is good but it is not great achievement, achievement is that how much you understand the forex and what is your winning strategy.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main almost 2 years se trading ke business se munslik hoonjab start kia tha tab kafi lose karwaya mujhe trading ke bary main pata he nahi hota tha bas shok tha kam karny ka lakin phir ahista ahista different websites se malumat jama ki apna knowledge barhaya ab kafi had tak is qabil ho gya hoon ke kuch earn kar sakta hoon

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil_chemical_07 View Post
    I started forex trading business at the end of two thousand eleven.But,I have not get any profit on that year for lacking of knowledge and experience.In two thousand twelve I restarted the business and get enough profit.
    Need to learn how to trade in Forex. One has to set their goals and objectives and Strategies to achieve them and as to how one will trade.It is important to learn and do technical and fundamental analysis of the trade before one goes to trade and last but not the least one has to practice enough in demo accounts and see if their strategies work or not and then once they are high on confidence they can trade with real accounts

Member kiss is an unknown quantity at this point kiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ====>>>Me taqreeban 2 saal say forex trading kar raha hoon aur abhi tak forex ko kaafi had tak seekh chuka hoon. Forex aik bohat he achi field hay aur issay kisi bhi umer ka banda seekh sakta hay. Bas thora sa serious hona parta hay kyun k agar aap serious na hoon tu phir loss kuch ziada he ho jata hay.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein pichlay 3 saal se forex trading ker raha hoon aur ab tak buhat se nuqsan uthaye aur buhat se faiday bhi huwe. Forex Trading ne mujhe buhat kuch seekha hai. Ab 3 saal ka experience rakhtay huwe bhi mein apne aap ko newbie hi samajhta hoon kyunke seekhne ka amal kabhi khatam nahien hota.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 311 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)