+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 311 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhe forex mai trading karte hue 6 months hue hai or mujhe kafi khuch sikhne ko mila or main firends se bhi forex ke baare main kafi khuch sikh raha hu.or main kafi profit bhi kamaya hai demo account i doing trading in demo account from many months for prectice which is very good for making good strategies of profit earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biplob View Post
    I hear this business new about 6 month ago.But i dont get anyone for learn me.I get one of my friend and he teach forex trading.And now i start my trading.So attach this forex trading business abount 6 month ago.So i think i am a new trader.
    unutuk go into this business should work harder brow I think 6 months is not enough to master this business Hattush
    work harder and have to correct previous failures brow so do not give up if you want to succeed in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member topmaster is on a distinguished road topmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap forex trading se kitna saal ya mahine se kar rahe hain or aab tak apne kya sikha?
    mujhe to abhi saal hi nahi hua hain bhai main abhi sikh raha hon kuch hi samay se main forex trading kar raha hu maine abhi tak kafi kuch sikh liya hain aage aur badiya perform karne ki koshish karunga
    Jai Shri Krishna

Junior Member can win is an unknown quantity at this point can win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iam new in forex and its my first post so after some years i can tell you that what i gain from it plz pray for me that i become a good trader and learn good knowedge about it

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I involve in forex trading more than two years, I think that if a person become a professional trader then he must have need 3 years regular trading experience. Forex is very difficult trading business, need huge knowledge and experience for earn profit regularly by forex trading.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading the forex market for around 8 months now, i am solace a newbie in it. But i am unhurried to it since i hit already turn to translate that it takes quantify, acquirement and substance to get to the top in forex trading. Traders who need to follow should be patient.

Member ratul is an unknown quantity at this point ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai forex trade par aiye ho a bat ko 6 mahine hojayege . 3 mahine demo kiya or oska bad main mera cousin jo mera sat rete hain oska live account dekha or oske sat bethe trade kiya or abhi main asa trader hoya ho ki mera cousin moje oska trade dekar kohi bhi kabhi bhi bohot din ki liye chale jata hain or main osko trade korkar profit korta ho or now hum donone alag alag id par trade korta ho.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hear this business new about 6 month ago.But i dont get anyone for learn me.I get one of my friend and he teach forex trading.And now i start my trading.So attach this forex trading business abount 6 month ago.So i think i am a new trader.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by syedasadsiddiq View Post
    Well as far as my trading is concerned i am a newbie in the forex market, and i am associated with the forex financial market for the last two years. There is a mix experience with forex market i have bear loss and profit in forex market. As it is fact when person is new to the forex or any other field bear loss due to lack of information and knowledge but as the time passes on i got associated with the forex officials who update you according to the market prices about what is going in the market on a fresh basis. This will bring my account on profit on a reasonable way and also increase my knowledge that how to apply indicators.
    thanks for the information that you provide to us, as a novice trader I find the information you provide to us is very rewarding. because we as traders feel there is little knowledge and a good strategy in the forex business.

Senior Member syedasadsiddiq is an unknown quantity at this point syedasadsiddiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well as far as my trading is concerned i am a newbie in the forex market, and i am associated with the forex financial market for the last two years. There is a mix experience with forex market i have bear loss and profit in forex market. As it is fact when person is new to the forex or any other field bear loss due to lack of information and knowledge but as the time passes on i got associated with the forex officials who update you according to the market prices about what is going in the market on a fresh basis. This will bring my account on profit on a reasonable way and also increase my knowledge that how to apply indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 311 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)