+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 311 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap forex trading se kitna saal ya mahine se kar rahe hain or aab tak apne kya sikha?
    mujhe to abhi forex trading main just 3 months hoay hain or mujhe yahanaa kar kafi acha feel ho raha hai. yahan aa kar hum easily acha profit earn kar sakte hain but us ke liye hamary pass proper skills, knowledge and experience hona chahye tab ja kar hum ache traders ban sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yasiraziz is an unknown quantity at this point yasiraziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ak buhat acha bussniss hai main isay 1 saal sy kar rha hoon
    aur profit bna rha hoon i love forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the information that you provide to us, as a novice trader I find the information you provide to us is very rewarding. because we as traders feel there is little knowledge and a good strategy in the forex business.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhy to abi aik saal he hova hy forex trading karty hovay yeh kafi achi cheej hy main isay nhi chorna caho ga ku k ap isay part time be kr skaty hen mian agar koi or be kam karny lag gya to main isay nhi choro ga isy main apna part time business use karo ga

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not expect any true answer from any seniors. Because each and every seniors must try to hide their using timeline due to own safety. Else juniors may irritate them to share about their success reason. So we need to focus on our goal insists of know any time line of any seniors.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Aap forex trading se kitna saal ya mahine se kar rahe hain or aab tak apne kya sikha?
    I am trading 2 years 4 month. but i loss firast year more money. because i think its to much easy.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    This is how I feel also, I think we can't be able to control our emotions by trading on demo account only since we know that we are not risky our real money. But when we are trading with real account we would be able to feel emotions. So it is advisable for a trader after practicing on demo account to open a cent account so that he can practice with it to be able to control his emotions.
    If you're using the demo accounts do not overcook, because it could not make up our emotions be trained. We recommend that you use an account that immediately cents can emotions well honed. and don't be surprised if you've started using a standard account. because emotions in trading is usually very hinder our success

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading in the forex from the 2009 and among this three years i got a lot of experience about the forex market. how the market move to the positive or the negative direction. i learned the technical and the fundamental analysis for the investment.

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can start with analyzing the market and following the trend. Trading on news are also another strategy but stay alert for several other factors that can change the price of the currency.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think now you should open cent account rather then trading in demo account. I think we should not stay in demo account for long as we not getting any emotions in demo account. I have saw many people getting succeed in demo account but getting failed in real account.
    This is how I feel also, I think we can't be able to control our emotions by trading on demo account only since we know that we are not risky our real money. But when we are trading with real account we would be able to feel emotions. So it is advisable for a trader after practicing on demo account to open a cent account so that he can practice with it to be able to control his emotions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 311 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)