+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 311 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I been trading only from sometime 2 months and yet i somebody umpteen things to study since i am a newbie but i somebody learned 2 halcyon rules in this trade which is Original skillfulness your emotions much as fear and greed and trade on basis of your analysis and secondly put Halt Amount to all your trades as it not only reduces losses but also leads to higher profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai me saal se to nahi 4 month se hi trading me hun.mujhe mere friend ne suggest kia tha forex ke lie and muje asha laga to mene isko join kar lia .forex ek bhut hi asha profitable business he hmare lie .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Recovering loss in forex it is good but it is not great achievement, achievement is that how much you understand the forex and what is your winning strategy.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading for about 2 months now. i have experienced both profit and loss, well mostly losses, haha. anyways, i withdrew 20$ of my profit before facing losses at the very beginning so i am sort of okay with it.

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning to kabhi bhi end nae hoti, hamesha jaari rehti hay. forex trading may to iss baat ki orr bhi ziada zarorat perti hay. agar hum learning choor daingay to phir hum kabhi bhi kamiyaab trader nae ban sakain gay.

Junior Member nisar is an unknown quantity at this point nisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in forex. i am here foronly 11 days. I learn alot but still learning. that we have to be patient, be disciplined, don't be greedy,enhance our knowledge and experience about forex, work hard and make good practice.and the main thing which I have learnt is money management.

Member houdanahamdan is an unknown quantity at this point houdanahamdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am in forex in the last 7 months and just finishs to demo trades in the lat 4 month and start lives trading andIt is good experience, because profit comes and loss come but more profit come than loss really !

Junior Member imranlateef is an unknown quantity at this point imranlateef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am just a new one in this field its my first month and i am just learning about FOrex and its trading rules and its as not quite simple for me so some times i get stucked on some point or its business terminologes but when i resolved it its make me more push to do some more and make me happy and confident...

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here I am trading in the business of Forex since 9 months and i can say for certain that it is the advisable system and is a healthy business chance for those who get a apprehension of the markets and the power to play profits on a agreeable fundament from the markets.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suresh View Post
    thanks for the information that you provide to us, as a novice trader I find the information you provide to us is very rewarding. because we as traders feel there is little knowledge and a good strategy in the forex business.
    same same, may we all mutually Provide information, because if we give our knowledge to others would not hurt for us and by us as a beginner you should always be active for mencarih material to learn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 311 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)