+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 311 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trading in Forex for the last three months.I have practiced in demo for one month.I have earned a lot from Forex, but i have lost double.I have come to the decision that Forex is not so easy what we say.Because we are greedy and emotional and this are the main causes of making loss.I am now not trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by donj View Post
    There are traders that do boast that they don't lose any trade.Some of them refused to give out out their trading strategy for free so we may not really be able to judge how truthful they are.but for those who have given out their strategy it has been found out that no trading strategy can give you a win every time.
    When trading we need confidence which will tackle fear. To get best results, everything emotions will need to be in minimum levels, to avoid getting it too much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    So I am good because I am here in Forex for last two months only and practicing Forex on demo account and making good profit too. I do not think that It will take 3 years to settle in Forex that is too long and in that time we should have made good profit on the other hand.
    There are traders that do boast that they don't lose any trade.Some of them refused to give out out their trading strategy for free so we may not really be able to judge how truthful they are.but for those who have given out their strategy it has been found out that no trading strategy can give you a win every time.

Member hasnainkb is an unknown quantity at this point hasnainkb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aik month se kar raha hon demo pe maine sekha he k jitna apke pas margin ho usi hisab se
    pips rakhni chahiye warna lost bi ho sakta he

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

bilkul aise hi karna chahiye demo to lazmi he q k is ye free me trade karwati he aur free me har kaam ko pehlay chek karna chahiye
    phir real me aana chahiye

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap forex trading se kitna saal ya mahine se kar rahe hain or aab tak apne kya sikha?
    bhai mjhe almost 4,5 month ho chale hain forex trading k business me mger abhi tak me pershaan hoon k mjhe smjh nahi ati k huum log apna capital kery brha skty hain ku k kam capital to barrier hai acha profit kamany me...

Banned fx_boy is an unknown quantity at this point fx_boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am trying forex in about more then one and half hour. during this time i realize forex is a good and profit able way of earning so am increase my capital and try to make best use of forex.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kavita View Post
    now i am trying only with demo account . and in demo account , i am doing trading three month . and i feel that we should notn involve our emotion in trading and avoid more and more profit . we should be decided our limitation . we should follow perfect policy and current knowledge
    that is the long time that you have spend on the demo account i think that you need to spend some of the time on the real account too , do not just stay on the demo account it will make you to ahve some of the bad effect of the trading on theforex

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that trading requires us to work and learn the good that we can achieve profit easily and must possess a successful business strategy check us profit easily

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    just started few days ago, and still learning, but i dont think my short term experience will be a hurdle..........all what i want is i want to go as far as possible in this.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i am trying only with demo account . and in demo account , i am doing trading three month . and i feel that we should notn involve our emotion in trading and avoid more and more profit . we should be decided our limitation . we should follow perfect policy and current knowledge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 311 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)