+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 311 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Banned ppolouxab is an unknown quantity at this point ppolouxab's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me i have been joined in the forex trading last January of the 2012 .but i would have known about forex markets trading long days before .at that moment i could not joined in the forex trading it was my great mistakes really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal mein forextrading krtey howey mujhey 1 year ho gaya hai our mein forextrading mein
    kafi mutur ho chuka hoon our mujhey eis field mein kafi achi earning b aa rahi hai mein tou app ko
    trading krney ki advice doon ga k app b trading k business ki taraf ayein eis mein achi earning hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some years in doing the tradings in forex will give many good experience in the forex field and if you have more good money then you may get more excellent money from the forex market without any problem so you should be more happy from the forex tradings.

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhy forex trading maen kuch hi month howy haen. phly maen online business karta tha phir mujhy mary dost ny forex trading k bary maen bataya to maen ny start kar diya phir mujhy kuch logun ny kaha k trading thek nai. lakin maen ny jab kam kiya to mujhy pata chala k trading bohat hi best business hy.

Member kheada9809 is an unknown quantity at this point kheada9809's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the last year or so from're doing forex trading. Although I am familiar with forex earlier than one year but I was not trading. My friends in the forex forex about who I was listening to them. But after a while I started to profit from a friend that I was attracted to the forex trading.

Senior Member forexmoney is an unknown quantity at this point forexmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are absolutely correct friend . i also think its time to trade in real when 6 month passed but its always better idea to trade cent or micro when sift demo to real to check skill in real market and if there is good going then we can trade with real account.

Senior Member JuraganGrowol is an unknown quantity at this point JuraganGrowol's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have joined forex a month before and i am trying to understand it more and more. what i have learned uptil now is to go with a work plan and remain patient whatever circumstances are there. i also learn how to control the emotions when im going in loss. members' views are good in learning as they shared their own experiences

Senior Member fxsupertrade is an unknown quantity at this point fxsupertrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i passed near two years and thinking there is so much improved within this period of time and for this think experience is very very need to earn from this market and which give us much more learning.

Banned student1 is an unknown quantity at this point student1's Avatar
    Thanks
    main 3 month se Forex tradng rha hoon. Abhhi tak me ne reall account main trading nh kiya hy. Demo account main practice ker rha hoon or profit gain ker rha hoon. demo practice se main ne bahut kuch seekha hy.

Member rju is an unknown quantity at this point rju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At present my group is primarily in the process in order to produce a very good bucks organization and even most definitely i'll follow it. After we avert the tips then simply the nation's highly unsafe, they might be wobbly credit account in cases where you achieve doing this designed for few days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 311 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)