+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 311 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are looking for a good forex book, check it quickly if it has reasonable, sound advice. Fast and a flashy language style means that the author is trying to make a fast buck. Just ask yourself this: If it is so easy to earn millions on the forex, why does such a person write a book on the topic?. A modest and logical style suggests someone with knowledge of the market wrote it and wants you to learn from his own experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in forex and not yet settled well. I joined here last few month ago. Try to know all the strategy of market and technical solution. that's why I also need more than one - two years successful trade in demo and lesson from forum, e-book, discussion with the successful traders. is field mein aise aise log bhi hai, jo salo se forex trading kar rahe hai, wo itna experience gain nahi kar paya hai, jitna ki 6 month mein gain kar lete hai, bahut trader hai aise jo achchi lagan se mehnat karte hai, wo jante hai, ek baar agar experience ban gaya to life time income hogi.:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu 6 month ho gye hain forex trading kr rha hon but abhi tak sekh raha hon kiun k forex busines hi aisa ha k es ko jitna ziada sekhte rho ap ko aur knowledge milta rehta ha aur ap ko sath sath new chezain sekhne ko milti rehti hain main tu 4 month ho gye hain trading kr rha hon.aur aj tak bhot kuch sekha ha bhot klnowledge mila ha trading kr k.aur es se bhot experince bhi hoa ha.trading main kbhi bhi luck na azmao.luch kbhi kbhi chale gi.ziada tar ap ka loss hi ho jaye ga

6. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes true, especially in the learning process is we have to be patient. because it's in the forex business is a lot we have to learn. so it will require a lot of time and patience in the process belajat us, so it will get the maximum results in our learning process. and of course it will make our capabilities in forex business is getting better and getting closer to success. I cerebrate now you should unprotected centime relationship kinda then trading in demonstrate informing. I suppose we should not strip in present declare for unsound as we not deed any emotions in exhibit statement. I hit saw more people exploit win in demonstrate invoice but effort unsuccessful in realistic invoice.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is business sey pechaly kuch maheeno sey wabasta hun aur muj ko is business k learn karney main bohat zyada maza aa raha hai aur sath main jab aap ko is main profit bi hota hai tu aur bi zyada acha feel hota hai aap sab sey bi yeh hi request hai k jaldi na karen aur na hi disheart hoon dil sey kaam karen aap zaroor kamyaab hoon gey Ooooooops you are too long in this market and i don't think if a trader can,t succeed in one decades he can succeed in next one or two decades how we can wait for such a huge long time to earn.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as for me i think am in the second year right now with a lot of account lost but i know its a matter of time and once i get the very best direction on how to make the best profit out of the forex market then i shall always be at the winning side of the forex market based on my expert advise in the market Maine abhi august 2012 se hi Forex suru kiya hai abhi tak pura Forex ke bare main pta nahi lga aur jitna bhi trade kiya ha jayda tar loss main hi gya ha.per main samjta hu je ek tarah ki fees hai jo main Forex sikhne ki de rha hu.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new here and i am start the trade from the start of 2012 and i am not much expert in this butt i got profit each month instead of first two months because in two i have not much experience and i can not be able to do a good trade with this so now i can be a good trade for me and my benefit and i will be professional in some next year i have started my career in the last year and it was difficult one as i made continuous loss all the year, it was hard for me, this year i have become better specially the last month as i put my system in trading and i learned to control my emotions

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i am here in this business for a long time butt here is not a year yet because i am student and i will not in this position to do it regularly so i am here last 6 months and i find it very best for me because with this i can earn and i got much knowledge from here about any trading business and it will be the my last business in trading field so far, I have work hard in my starting stage when im a beginner. That time i have faced a lot of difficulties in my trading , but i never loose my confidence and my hope in which i have fully depend on my trading strategy with money management for sure.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in Forex for the last three months.I have practiced in demo for one month.I have earned a lot from Forex, but i have lost double.I have come to the decision that Forex is not so easy what we say.Because we are greedy and emotional and this are the main causes of making loss.I am now not trading. me almost 4,5 month se is business me hoon kafi acha feel ekr rha hoon mjhe smjh nahi ati thi k trading kesy kerni hai mger broker jo bonus dety hain us se mjhe kaafi faida huwa us se me ne trades laga laga ker seekha forex trading...

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have started forex in May 2012 and upto now i have taken a lot of experience from it. It is good business and if it is used sensibly it provides opportunity of profit. I have taken most of the knowledge from the discussion forum because in the forum there are different topics that are covered by experienced traders who share their opinions very well. I hope i will take more and more advantage with the passage of time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 311 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)