+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 311 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    mujhe forex trading mai aake kareeb 2 years hogaye jismai 1 saal mai bahut paisa mainai todha lekin 2 year mai sare wasol kardiye biyaj k sath

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i m using forex demo from last 1 month and i register today on this forum.
    waise mujhey demo use karna aa gaya hai. ab original bhu use karna aa gaya hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    haa bahi tum ne sahi bolaaa me forex me last almost six monts se hu..or me feel kr rhaa hu ki day by day mera knowledge or profit increase ho rhaa hai....so we should continue our trading with learning
    main bhi six month se hoon forex me. abhi bahut kuch sikha he maine aur bahut kuch sikhna chata hoon. aur sikh bhi raha hoon, mera bhi abhi thoda bahut profit increase ho raha he. par abhi bhi kuch problem he. thoda problem aur main ye jald thik kar lunga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abhi aapko is market se bahut kuch seekhne ko milega...
    maien last 3 saal me bahut ups and downs dekhe hai tab jake experiance gain kiya hai..aap bhi time ke stah bahut kuch seekh jaoge aur dheere dheere apne saare loss recovcver karke ache khase profiot me aa jaoge..lekin iske liye you need patience..

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Money management is the backbone of forex trading..
    You must be aware about your free balance and according to it you have to open and close trades..
    I have seen various cases in which traders loose there money just because of poor management..This thing should be avoided
    I agree with you, all the parts in forex is important,
    but if you want to get the most benefit, you should concentrate on the MM are you using..

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    haa bahi tum ne sahi bolaaa me forex me last almost six monts se hu..or me feel kr rhaa hu ki day by day mera knowledge or profit increase ho rhaa hai....so we should continue our trading with learning
    Right buddy. Most of the people thought forex is quick moneybut its not so. when we gain experience day by day our profit will also increase. There in no gain with no pain in forex
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    mujhe forex me 3 saal se zada ho gaye hai
    aur maine in saalo me bas yahi seekhah ai ki jitna zada experiance hota hai utna zada trading me profit hota hai

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is the backbone of forex trading..
    You must be aware about your free balance and according to it you have to open and close trades..
    I have seen various cases in which traders loose there money just because of poor management..This thing should be avoided

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex me 3 saal se zada ho gaye hai
    aur maine in saalo me bas yahi seekhah ai ki jitna zada experiance hota hai utna zada trading me profit hota hai

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pichale 1 saal se mein forex mein trading kar raha hai . pehle toh trading karne main bahut mushkil tha , mera account 2 time MC par aa gaya tha . lekin baad mein maine apna trading stategy aur management systems change kiya ab toh mein achhe tarah trade kartha hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 311 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)