बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 271 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2707

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member bhai akbar will become famous soon enough bhai akbar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83.77 USD
    Thanks
    I have been working in forex since the last two years I started it when my friend told me about this platform, it was interesting and I built my interest here, this is a good field and I will want to work here for some time again until I become professional traders and As far as I know, I just joined Forex trading 2 months ago and use this forum to get bonus for trading. I've also been trading with demo accounts since a month ago and learned the skills, tactics, and experience to handle my original account.

2. Contests
    Member ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    175.61 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,080 Times in 716 Posts
    my dear I think now you should open cent account rather then trading in demo account. I think we should not stay in demo account for long as we not getting any emotions in demo account. I have saw many people getting succeed in demo account but getting failed in real account,,,,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

fxearner (06-29-2018)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.27 USD
    Thanks
    Mai abhi starter level pey hoon mai ney 02 months pehley hi forex join kia hai aur abhi live trading nahi kar raha bonus forum sey learning aur trading knowledge aur experience gain kar raha hoon lekin mai ney bonus forum sey earning bhi ki hai aur abhi still balance accumulate kar raha hoon.

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73.11 USD
    Thanks
    The main takerban pichle 3 is a trading in a foreign exchange business or a major business start-up business, but it is also important to start a business as a major earning person or to recover from a loss. The main thing to know is that in the trading of some of the trading of Forex, you have the experience of real money. Demo account to learn sirf If you want to start trading with a new business or a foreign exchange business or you have a strong business relationship with your business, We have a lot of time to do the work

Member fear will become famous soon enough fear's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    143.09 USD
    Thanks
    I am only here in the forex trading business of the last four months and I have no experience and skills of people about trading up until now but I think I can trade profitable now, but I do hard work to practice in demo account to gain experience because that is the power to gain success in forex trading business. and good forex business is not a rich quick business because you have to calm down and count in the forex market because you will always need time to blend in with forex market very well if you really want to make money from the forex market because it will not be easy.

Member benar will become famous soon enough benar will become famous soon enough benar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    114.21 USD
    Thanks
    I think at this time you need to open a client account, not commercial in a demo account. I think we should always have a demo account about how long we tend to have no emotion in a demo account. In fact, I've seen many people reachable, but failed to get a demo account account. and I do forex trading for several years but this year is better for me because I can say that trading will increase for me and I have to manage risk to get easy money from the market as well.

Member frisfx will become famous soon enough frisfx will become famous soon enough frisfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    149.48 USD
    Thanks
    I think the last as the crane years I did my forex started about July 2010 and still now I do. I have a lot of experience from forex at first I lost my money 4 times and I find what is the reason then I found it. the reason it is my demo practice is very poor then i expand it after that until now maybe accoun never closed right !!! and I have been joining the forex business this year alone and I am very excited about the things that have gone so far. There is still a lot of experience that I need to make that will make me a good trader

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,546 Times in 2,567 Posts
    Bhai mere ko to khud yaha par 6 saal se jayda ho gaye hai aur trading mein achi mehnat bhi kari hai lekin trading perfect nahi ho paya hoon ye field aisi hai bhai jismein jayda mehnat karke chalna padta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.74 USD
    Thanks
    I am trading Forex market from last 6 months and out of that one month, i did practice in demo account.
    My trading experience is quite mixed bag. Loss is more and no profit at all till now. I am carrying my trading with a little hope in mind that i will make big in coming days.

12. Options
    Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    955.17 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 796 Posts
    Dear i am working in forex from last two years aur ab tak main ny is sy yehi sekha hai keh is main rules must hain rules ke baghair aap kuch bhi nahi hain aap idhar rules break karien gy tu udhar aap ka account wash ho jay ga so rules ko strictly follow karien aur jab trade karien koshish karien keh jab tak trade close nahi ho jati tab tak chart ke samny hi rahien
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (07-13-2018), yulbang111 (07-14-2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 271 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 ... LastLast