+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 311 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,087 Times in 1,726 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex main trading krte hui 4-5 mahine hi huye hoge...main abi demo account me hi trade krta hu..
    main bhut kuch sika hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by yumna View Post
    I have been investing in forex trading for five years and this is a very good journey and makes enough money for my life and I have to recommend to all traders to study the market at an early stage and learn technical patterns because they are really very good at producing money in the forex market and Mai Pichale 2 salse Forex Mai Kar Raha's trade Hu Lekin Abhi Tak Muje Jyada Kuch Success Nahi Mila Hai Lekin Fir Bhi Is Business Ko Mai Hamesha Karunga Kyunki Ye Bahut Business Acha Hai Paise Kamane Ke Liye Aur Yaha Pe When Ka Koi Batas Nahi Hai
    मैं केवल पिछले 2 महीनों से व्यापार कर रहा हूं और मुझे सीखने के लिए बहुत कुछ है क्योंकि मैं एक शुरुआती हूं लेकिन मैंने इस व्यापार में 2 सुनहरे नियम सीखे हैं, पहला, अपनी भावनाओं को नियंत्रित करना जैसे कि भय और लालच और आपके विश्लेषण के आधार पर व्यापार करना और दोनों ही स्टॉप लॉस को रोकते हैं आपके सभी व्यापार क्योंकि यह न केवल नुकसान को कम करता है, बल्कि उच्च लाभ भी देता है। और पूंजी प्रबंधन (धन प्रबंधन) वित्तीय अर्थों में पूंजी को वर्तमान और भविष्य की पूंजी नियोजन में रखने की प्रक्रिया है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I'm just on my way to developing good money management and I will obey it. After we avoid those rules it is very risky, we can lose the account if we do that for several days. and that is a common thing, one must feel trading real accounts with a small amount of information to find out the difference between the two accounts, some emotions when killing profitable trades and several times they will make us buy loss trading.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading only for the past 2 months and I have a lot to learn since I am a beginner but I have learned 2 golden rules in this trade, First, controlling your emotions such as fear and greed and trading based on your analysis and both stop the Stop Loss all your trade because it not only reduces losses but also leads to higher profits. and I have been trading since 2007 but at first I decided to stop foreign exchange many times when my account was almost gone. I even left forex trading for months between this time. Now I am trading part time again but with some experience and skills.

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m new here have no any advance experience..
    thnx plx

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main bhot when you say the main forex hoon aur main ne abi forex ko join kia hia so the main main sath laerning is kartaa hon aur the main mai forum Joon hoon news post say muej bhot Faida Howa hi install application aur logo ki say ne main bhot ziyda Learning is new to Newbie, who has been taught by. and I joined this before two years and I am very happy with this business. The last two years I made enough money and I hope that one day I will make this beautiful business rich. Time is important in the Forex business, because experience depends on the time of the trader.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been investing in forex trading for five years and this is a very good journey and makes enough money for my life and I have to recommend to all traders to study the market at an early stage and learn technical patterns because they are really very good at producing money in the forex market and Mai Pichale 2 salse Forex Mai Kar Raha's trade Hu Lekin Abhi Tak Muje Jyada Kuch Success Nahi Mila Hai Lekin Fir Bhi Is Business Ko Mai Hamesha Karunga Kyunki Ye Bahut Business Acha Hai Paise Kamane Ke Liye Aur Yaha Pe When Ka Koi Batas Nahi Hai

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's nice to hear that you have already got a loss on forex and think it's possible for your experience in forex. I also passed almost two years and thought there were so many improvements in this time period and for this thinking experience it was very necessary to get from this market and that gave us more learning. And I am trading the forex market for about 8 months now, I am still a beginner inside it. But I am patient because I understand that it takes time, skill, and dedication to reach the top in forex trading. Successful traders must be patient.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to husnul For This Useful Post:

colenak (2019-05-27)

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course to me, I personally consider that I started forex trading last year and when I started trading I didn't have forex information and I had no experience but with time I had some experience and knowledge but still I had failed to get money but I did not leave the trade because I like forex. and the maximum possible income for trading in Forex trading is to trade from 10 to 10 years to trade in foreign currencies or trade in foreign currencies, or trade in the best online business. This is the best way for me to enter the best way to get forex from my future life by changing kr skte,

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading only for the past 2 months and I have a lot to learn since I am a beginner but I have learned 2 golden rules in this trade, First, controlling your emotions such as fear and greed and trading based on your analysis and both stop the Stop Loss all your trade because it not only reduces losses but also leads to higher profits. and Capital Management (money management) in the financial sense is the process of placing capital in current and future capital planning. The placement of the capital management process, gradually evolves and continues to adjust to the container so that ultimately it must provide many different perceptions ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 311 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)