+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 311 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am in forex under the year I do not have the right knowledge about trading, I mostly lost my money in forex but I am still trying to understand that how can I get success in forex I know a very profitable business but only for those who know how they can manage their trade and how they can save their losses so as to increase your knowledge of trading and get as much as you want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-27)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think now you have to open a cent account rather than after trading with a demo account. I think when I keep on guard if I don't stay on the monitor the demo is very long. It's the same as my partner and I don't get almost all emotions in the demo account. my partner and I have seen most people who receive success on a demo account but fail in an actual account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading amrket pria 1 is a trading company that has lost a lot of money and has been losing its money since it has been trading in a foreign exchange market because of which it has lost its profit since it is not worth the money. liya But when I'm trying to do something that I want to do, I want to do it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear kitne, I am not going to talk about the trading of the forex trading, but I have to pay a lot of money to my business, but I do not want to pay any taxes because I want to make a request for my departure, but I do not want to give it to myself. I do not have any other information about this book, or I have no idea why it has not been sold for any other trading of foreign exchange, but I have no idea what to say in this book.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to berit For This Useful Post:

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a total Forex trading experience for 5 months, only 3 months after trading, or 2 months, almost 8 months, phone or tab, which is the account you lost, or almost 3 months trading in haha trading or apli pichli mistakes bohat learn kia hai or ab meri trade better ja rahi hi or i apne emotion ko ache se control ker raha hun or greedy ziada nai raha or experience improvement ho raha hai or knowledge or analysis good k sath trading ker raha hun or trade means achi ja rahi hi.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I achieved forex currency trading so often before I really enjoyed trading currencies. I have lost some money during my initial bill, but I am quite positive, I can recover our dollars. Personally, currency trading is like an overly interesting game. and maybe 2 sa se forex kr hn or maybe a new forex k may be like a hah hah hahahah hahah haha ho shuka hy forex ka or maybe ne buht he zyada get kiya hy apni investment k reckoning

12. The Following User Says Thank You to siomay For This Useful Post:

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    india forex is an example of a business that is an international online business that can help with financial problems is we work 2-3 years that we will learn more thinking and gain some profit in this company i like this company and do comfertibal life and i have been using forex for almost 3 months and I consider myself a newcomer. I have learned many things in this period of time and continue to do so and I believe learning forex trading will bring me good results in the near future.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most important lessons from trading on a demo account for everyone. I think we don't have to stay on a demo account as long as we don't get emotions on a demo account. I have seen many people succeed in demo accounts but failed in real accounts in forex trading to follow. and Main is ko kuch month because the main shuro kiya hay aur is the full time karta hoon aur is ko full time karne ki waja se muj ko is se acha kam koi bhi mnahi lagta hay aur jo bhi elam milta hay is ko playing apni demo real account per game kar sikhta hoon

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade from 7 months I started from the demo account I learned a lot with a demo account like reading charts using indicators and trading with sports and resistance also I learned about money management I pritec on a demo 3 months after practicing I made my real account usually scalp with small lot size and try to make small but constant profits. and I worked in forex bove one year. I tried to trade with my friend he knew the forex market and he told me forex is a great business and in this business you have a good chance of earning money. so I started forex as a separate time to trade.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade for about two years and I think I still don't get super skills for my trade and this is the best for me to make skills with old skills and I will do my best with a long time doing trade and this is the best to make that is good and I have been trading for the past 3 years and I am still learning forex trading because I think Forex is a good business but profitable with a high-risk business. I used Instaforex as my broker's house from the beginning. This is the best broker in the forex industry. A trader with high skill and discipline can get success here and I try to develop my skills and try to do business with discipline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 311 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)