+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 311 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think now you should open cent account rather then trading in demo account. I think we should not stay in demo account for long as we not getting any emotions in demo account. I have saw many people getting succeed in demo account but getting failed in real account.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

mujhe forex main trading krte hui 4-5 mahine hi huye hoge...main abi demo account me hi trade krta hu..
    main bhut kuch sika hai me..75% proftable trade kr rhaa hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kivlan View Post
    Its good to hear that you've gotten your loss in forex and thought it might be for your experience in forex.
    I have also passed almost two years and think that there is a lot of progress in this time period
    and because this thinking experience is very much needed to gain from this market and that gives us more learning.
    salam best regard
    I am trading forex from last 1 year and in this period I have learned a lot by losing money.
    Forex is the best place to get but we have to have good knowledge and lots of capital if not then it is very difficult to get a good profit in forex.
    CMIIW

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

sangkur (2017-11-26)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am in this business more than one year when i enter in the trading business i have not knowledge and experience but i learn this job know i have also not good knowledge and good experience in this business i learning this job i think this is the best fourm for learning this job learn this job earn the best money in the short time and full time

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), alizubair (2017-11-26), ayesh (2017-11-28), incomejobs (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), munibkhan (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), rafictn (2017-11-28)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haruh View Post
    I am trading for the last three years and getting more, many small ones, investing little capital,
    good planning, best strategy, passion, proper use of indicators, the basic of forex is must be needed
    to maintain yourself in the long term in forex trading. and get more profit. To save capital
    you must control your emotions during trading and adhere to money management as well.
    If we adopt this then we get the maximum benefit
    becarfull
    Its good to hear that you've gotten your loss in forex and thought it might be for your experience in forex.
    I have also passed almost two years and think that there is a lot of progress in this time period
    and because this thinking experience is very much needed to gain from this market and that gives us more learning.
    salam best regard

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2017-11-21), baalan (2017-11-24)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,748 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g forex ke trading main muje kam se kam 9 sal se bhe zida ka time ho cuhka hai or main es job main hon or main forex ke trading main se best earning bhe kr raha hon forex ke trading real main best hai or ese waja se he best hai ke forex ke trading main jo profit hai kise bhe or job main nh hai ese waja se he best hai trading ke job.

9. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), alizubair (2017-11-28), amirjaved (2017-11-21), ayeshapak (2017-11-28), batool (2017-11-25), Feroz (2017-11-22), fxearner (2017-11-21), hmforex (2017-11-21), incomejobs (2017-11-22), israr2017 (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-20), jhoradpak (2017-11-24), munibkhan (2017-11-27), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-22), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,030 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoradpak View Post
    my dear i enter in the forex trading more then 1,2 years i learning best this job and hard work in this job when i enter in the trading job i have not good knowledge and good experience in the job i hard work in this job and learning best this job know i have good experience in the trading and i earn good money ,,
    of course forex trading business is good for us and it is important for us we work hard in market and we make good knowledge and experience of forex market and we make our trading with planing and we follow the right market condition and we make our successful trading when we work with good trading experience and we make good earning with forex market easily

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), azharahmad (2017-11-30), balli (2017-11-30), batool (2017-11-25), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), fxearner (2017-11-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-20), Nirzana (2017-11-20), punjabpolice (2017-11-20), rehanayaz (2017-11-20), sufiyan22 (2017-11-25), yulbang111 (2017-11-21)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,368 Times in 5,360 Posts
    my dear i enter in the forex trading more then 1,2 years i learning best this job and hard work in this job when i enter in the trading job i have not good knowledge and good experience in the job i hard work in this job and learning best this job know i have good experience in the trading and i earn good money ,,

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-19), alizubair (2017-11-26), amirjaved (2017-11-22), ayesh (2017-11-28), ayeshapak (2017-11-28), billyboy00007 (2017-11-19), hmforex (2017-11-21), incomejobs (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), kanita (2017-11-20), munibkhan (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), rafictn (2017-11-28), yulbang111 (2017-11-22)

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,118 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Muje to abhi bohat kam wakt huwa hai,, abhi do se 3 month hi huwe hai or abhi to mai seekh raha hu or hopefull hu k ache se seekh k acha sa money earn karu or forex mai apna future bright karu,, abhi to bohat mazboot iraade hai baad ka pata nai jo ho ga dekha jaaye gaa,..

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-19), amirjaved (2017-11-27), incomejobs (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jhoradpak (2017-11-19), punjabpolice (2017-11-24)

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main forex business ko pichle 3 saal se lagatar kar raha hon in 3 salo me main ne forex se bohat profit earn kiya hai aur bohat loss bhi uthaya hai is liye main forex ko permanent business ke tor pr hi kar raha hon aur karta rahon ga.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuda View Post
    2 years experience is okay ,, whereas I have been in touch with this for the past year, but still I have not started my regular account in forex trading.
    The reason why I have not opened a regular account is I want to gather the maximum knowledge and experience so I can start my business with confidence.
    thank
    I am trading for the last three years and getting more, many small ones, investing little capital,
    good planning, best strategy, passion, proper use of indicators, the basic of forex is must be needed
    to maintain yourself in the long term in forex trading. and get more profit. To save capital
    you must control your emotions during trading and adhere to money management as well.
    If we adopt this then we get the maximum benefit
    becarfull

18. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

kivlan (2017-11-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 311 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)