+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 168 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1680

Thread: Aapke hisab se ekdum kharab pair kaunsa hain forex me?

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ठीक है क्योंकि यह महान आंदोलन है और मैं कई व्यापारियों alterntif पसंद के लिए स्थिर होने लगता है क्योंकि सभी के बाद यह मेरे लिए दिलचस्प विजय प्राप्त की जा

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my point of view is that k xau/usd is very bad to trade.
    it is so complicated to trade into that because it is so tough to analysis it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
    the thing which i want to say today, after saying i know that nobody will agree with me, the most dangerous pair is Eoru/USd because the pips show random deflection and deflect to the technical analysis
    I completely differ with you as Eur / Usd is the best pair to trade and is easier to analyse and study with the help of graphs and charts and also it has more pip movement and low spread.It has the highest liquidity amongst all the currency pairs.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Ha bhai gbpjpy ne bahut logo ko dubaya hai aur ye pair me sirf experience log hi trade kare to acha hai aur wo bhi stop loss ke saath nahi to ye barbad kar dega.
    Yes, I do agree with you. To be able to trade with dbp/jpy pair, we need to make deep study about the currencies. The basic knowledge is not enough. And the pair tends to move very fast so if we are not able to place good trade, huge loss is sure.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    gbp/jpy pair sach me kafi khatarnak pair hai..is me andaza nhi hota k ab rate kis direction me jay ga or kha positon open karni cahiye k ham munafa kma sakte hen is hisab sy yeh boaht kharab pair kha ja sakta hy forex me.
    I am with you you are right I always take loss from this pair and I never understand the right direction of this pair look it now it is moving downward and touching the history lowest 116.84. still uncertainty is their so you cannot understand this pair.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    usdchf pair ka overall trend downward hi hai..
    ye pair halka sa uptrend me jata hai lekin fir downtrend me chala jata hai
    mere khaya lse jinhone ye pair buy kiya hoga unhe bahut loss hua hoga
    Most of the time i seen when eur/usd pairs go higher then this pairs go lower and this is i am observing from many days and think its totally opposite of eur/usd and sometime (very rare) i trade this when eur/usd i understand clear movment and sometime i win in this way.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gbp/jpy pair sach me kafi khatarnak pair hai..is me andaza nhi hota k ab rate kis direction me jay ga or kha positon open karni cahiye k ham munafa kma sakte hen is hisab sy yeh boaht kharab pair kha ja sakta hy forex me.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    sabse worst pait is waqt to USD/CHF hain. we are not able to tradict the trend according to chart as well as using indicators. SNB sending signal whenever they want. the pair moves only upward. I am shoched when the che pairs rise 1000 pips when SNB pegged euro.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think having all pairs trending and sideway, sideway no continuous, there is no trending continuously, do not be hasty entry decision, traders must wait for a signal from the trading system that is in use, an important discipline do not revenge

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    yes brother it true and if you really find it tough then its better to use others currency pairs instead metal if there is less less complecated . actually i dont traded before this because of complicated and because of high movement with low amount but i heard here opportunity also have.
    I think it is better to trade in the pairs that are more volatile and give the chance of earning a lot from trading in them.

On the other hand trading in Metals is always risky as they are paired withe the US Dollar and thus the movements would be co related and we have to have a correct assessment of the rates before we enter into any trades at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 168 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)