+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 218 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2180

Thread: Aapne ab tak kitne bar withdraw kar chuke hain forex broker se?

Junior Member lulupi is an unknown quantity at this point lulupi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by metroearn View Post
    mai , instaforex se 4 or 5 bar withdraw kar chuka hu. lekin forex platform se bohhot withdraw kiya hai. so total kinta withdraw e boolna muskil hai mera liye. mai liberty reserve use karta hu.
    naye logo ke liye sabse accha he demo account aur uske baad ek cent account. naye logo ko sikhna parta he. isliye wo agar apna real money na khona chate ho to demo hi best hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhiaya maine to abhi trading shuru kiah ai abhi toprofit mil rha hai soch rha hu nikal lu...15-20 $ hai nikal lunga jyada acha hai..warna loss ho hi jayega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also like liberty reserve and moneybookers . they are both fast and efficient and are the way to go . i also lie the fact that some broker ( sad insta isnt among them ) wil pay for the withdrawal and deposit fees which is kinda cool if you are a frequent depositor or withdrawer and you do so in large amounts

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    I ave never had the pleasure of withdrawing from Instaforex.I really wish and hope I will withdraw soon from these brokers and I have known that Liberty Reserve is the best way to do it.
    sab say best to strart main trading demo account say start kerain and then when he feel bore and donnot want to trade again in demo account then wo insta trader use keray with cent account.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ave never had the pleasure of withdrawing from Instaforex.I really wish and hope I will withdraw soon from these brokers and I have known that Liberty Reserve is the best way to do it.
    from my view forex is the risky business in this world...but it is easy to trade and we can start it with minimum investment.and will give good profit if we do it correctly and carefully.experience can make a person as a successful trader

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my view forex is the risky business in this world...but it is easy to trade and we can start it with minimum investment.and will give good profit if we do it correctly and carefully.experience can make a person as a successful trader

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iiuu86 View Post
    i withdrawn many times form my main account over the last one year. I use moneybookers and alertpay to receive my money or direct to my card .
    maienm bhi kayi baar withdra wkiya hua hai paisa aur me directly apne credit card me transfer karwa leta hon aur fir bank walo se demand draft leke paisa cash karwa leta hon..mere khayal se ye sabse acha tarika hai forex se paisa withdraw karne ka

Banned akghurde is an unknown quantity at this point akghurde's Avatar
    Thanks
    kitne din mai liberty se paise transfer karne ke liye n i open an account on it but i find it very difficult to understand instead of it paypal is very easy transferring technique...

Banned akghurde is an unknown quantity at this point akghurde's Avatar
    Thanks
    maine $120 and $130 withdraw kiye hai mean conver kiye hai paypal ka use karke.. it requires 2 days. mai jaise jaise profit milta hai vaise vaise account se paypal mai dal deta hu and then paypal se eksat sara paise convert karke direct mere bank account mai transfer..

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like withdrawing but you'll also realize hat by withdrawing we are killing the power of compounding . like aenstine once said compounding tis the most powerful force he has ever known . so when we withdraw we should also allow for compounding to grow our a/cs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 218 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)