+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 218 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2180

Thread: Aapne ab tak kitne bar withdraw kar chuke hain forex broker se?

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma abi forex ma thore time huwa ha ayea huwa abi muje forex sa loos he ho raha ha ma na abi tak koi with draw nahi
    karwai ha but ma is ma mahnt kar raha hi aur inshallah jald he earn kar ka withdraw karweo gaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned preya is an unknown quantity at this point preya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to use transactions, bank accounts, if any one of you, so tell us you use a method of the Bank as bank interest and how the tariff Commission and how long does it take to process

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member plac is an unknown quantity at this point plac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would really like to use banking records for the dealings if any of you people are using financial institution as deal technique, please discuss us which financial institution you are using and how is the percentage amount and how a while does it take to finish the transaction

Senior Member abid ali is an unknown quantity at this point abid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a earn and withdraw amount from forex is a lot of time because forex is a very easy and simple way to get earn a lot of money from this trading because this is a very easy and simple way to get earn a lot of money.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have made withdrawal many times, i think it is above 40-50 times. yes withdrawal procedure is very tough some times. actually toughness varies from broker to broker. i have worked with 3/4 brokers. but in case of withdrawing from insta i never faced any difficulties, it took maximum 3 days to complete my transaction procedure.

Member sim is an unknown quantity at this point sim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whatever you make in the whole of the forex world should aiways be withdrawn at the first sight they have been made so itf you are a trader try much not to not have a kill in the market.

Junior Member gani is an unknown quantity at this point gani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    bhai mujhe to lagta he ki aap ek accha trader ho. abhi tak to mujhe sirf 0000 and big 0 mila he. main to hamesha loss karta rehta hoon. kabhi bhi profit kiya to uske 1 din ke baad hi loss ho jata he. isliye maine abhitak koi withdraw nehi ki. par isbar maine than li he ki agar 1 $ bhi profit ho to me withdraw kar lunga.
    main nay is ko abi kuch din pehlay he is ko join kia hai main nay abi tak ek bar b withdraw nahi kia hai maujhay is k baray me ziada nahi pata hai kis tarha kartay hai ap mere help karay is me ta k mujhay is me asani ho

Member ariv is on a distinguished road ariv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    abhi take 15-16 baar withdraw kiya hai 30-40$ karke

I have withdraw 15 times of 30-40$ each with Instaforex, and withdraw is very fast as i got payment in less then 8 hours,
    looks nice, you can make your trading profitable and apparently you are comfortable with your condition. online payment tool do you use?

Senior Member vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein to ek hi baar abhi tak withdraw kiya hai uske baad exam or sab busy schedule hone ki wajah se men trading chchod di thi ab jaake fursad mile hai so now waiting for next profitt

---------- Post added 12-21-2012 at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-20-2012 at 01:18 PM ----------

mein to ek hi baar abhi tak withdraw kiya hai uske baad exam or sab busy schedule hone ki wajah se men trading chchod di thi ab jaake fursad mile hai so now waiting for next profitt

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit009 View Post
    instaforx is best broker jisme withdraw karne me jada time nahi lagta or aap 24-48 h ke andar LR ya paypal ke jariye aap account me bula sakte ho trading is good earning platform .
    may nay abb tak 4 baar insta broker say bonus per jo profit hua hay wo withdraw kerwaya hay. ziada profit to mjhe nae hota, iss liay ye kam hi profit tha jo may nay withdraw kia hay. total mila ker ye 180$ kay qareeb banta hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 218 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)