+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 218 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapne ab tak kitne bar withdraw kar chuke hain forex broker se?

Junior Member sofiairum is an unknown quantity at this point sofiairum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    min forex kie trading min new hon or abi tuk mine forex ke trading min koi bhei withdraw nh liye hai mere ek dost ne muje aj hi account bana ker dia hi or main learning kr rahi hon trading min or muje umed hi ke main jub real ke trading min aon ge tu trading min se bht hi achi earning kronge or phir main withdraw bhe best kron ge trading main se mere dost ne muje batya hi ke forex ke trading world famous business hi or main umed krti hun trading min miain jult success kron ge or best profit kron ge es job min se or apni life ko bhe set kron ge inshaLLAH i hopt this is the best job for me and earning well money in this job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    humna abi tk koi b withdreaw nhi ki kun ka hum na kuch din ago ee forex pr kam krna shuru kya hai iss prr kam karna maa bohat maza ata hai prrr bohat mahnat krni hoti hai iss ma

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jab se aya huwa hon Forex main main ne Forex main thore hi withdraw kiya hia or bohat zayda bar trade nahi kiya hai ku ke main abi Forex ki market main new hon or main ne bohat zayda experience nahi lyia hai jis waja se muje bohat zayda fida nahi huwa ha ma future main bohat achi tara se trade karun ga or acha profit bnaon ga future main.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-22)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have had a lot of money in my life and I do not know how much money I have to pay because I have a lot of money and I have a lot of money left over 6 7 days I have been able to pay attention to my foreclosure and go to the main forex say If you want to spend a lot of time with me, I will be able to give you a chance to buy 5 times more than a year's worth of buying a home, or if you want to invest in your home or abroad, you can invest in a small country. That's it, go back to the 6th grade.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-22), sakigbest (2018-03-22)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex market, it is possible to use the same kind of money as possible for the foreign exchange market, but it is very difficult to sell the money because it is possible to buy a foreign currency when you buy a foreign currency in the forex market. I'm sorry to say that If you want to buy a trading session, then you can start trading at the beginning of the trade, then you can call it on the next day or even if you want to sell it in September, which means that the Forex market is also there. I do not know how to do this work or I do not want to be able to do any work.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

Member gennep will become famous soon enough gennep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, when I want to use a financial institution on certain purchases, some people use financial institutions as financial transaction procedures, please tell people who often use your financial institution and how exactly the commission rate according to the number of opportunities will decide to complete certain financial transactions. the minutes have been signed into my liberty account and serives are very good and good, should you use bank as transaction method, please share to us which bank you use and how to commission.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gennep For This Useful Post:

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have made a recent withdrawal, and that is $ 28, I got it the next day. So far the money goes in, it's still a tool where you can be happy. Sometimes, the number of clients who resign determines the speed of money to be processed. I have not actually saved an account how many times I withdrew from a forex broker account. But I am very confident that the money I have withdrawn so far is not so much that it can change my financial status dramatically. I still have a long way to succeed.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-22), hosyah (2018-03-15), sakigbest (2018-03-22)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have drawn a lot of money from time in it and this is the reason I do a lot of good business in it and make a lot of money with expertise in it and this is the reason why this is the world's best platform in the world ... I work in forex from four months and I am interesting My money is twice and I am very excited about withdrawing it because when I do it because my confidence and trust level is always high when I make a profit

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tikukur For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-22)

Member Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,046 Times in 513 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex broker se bahut Baar vitro kar chuka hoon aur mujhe lagta hai ki woodrose dene mein koi dikkat nahi hoti hai broker Ko Jab tak broker achha hai bro kar Agar aapko lagta hai ki broker sahi hai broker Bharosa karne layak hai to aap itne paise Jama kar sakte hain aur Hotel Tere Main Usko Koi time Nahi Rakhta Jyada time Nahi Rakhta Commission spread Se Banta Hai Baki bro Karachi hote hain kam spread wale bro Kakatiya use kar sakte hai market Mein Bahut Der Se broken hand to bahut kam spread rakhte Hain par Aap Ko Yakeen hona chahiye ki or broker sahi hai bolo kar ka Sahi Hona bahut jaroori Hai forex market Mein investing karne se Pahale Agar aapko broker galat Mil Gaya starting mein hai to aap ka Forex se Vishwas Ho Jayega aur aap ko aur usko quit Kar Denge

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mr. India For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-21), bali351 (2018-03-22), batool (2018-03-19), danish555 (2018-03-22), forex247 (2018-03-31), fxearner (2018-03-20), jimmy17 (2018-03-29), KASINA (2018-03-19), qasimm (2018-03-24), sarfraz786 (2018-03-22), yulbang111 (2018-03-18), zahid2016 (2018-03-19)

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe trading start kiye huwe takreeban 4 months hogaye hein our me ab tak kam se kam 15 se 20 baar withdraw karwa chuka hun

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Abidhanif For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 218 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)