के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    144.54 USD
    Thanks
    I used to use Alertpay because it had an option of withdrawing money on a credit/debit card but as they have disabled this feature so now i use liberty reserve and paypal is not available in PAKISTAN so only option to receive money is via a wire transfer.

2. Huracan
    Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    I used to use Alertpay because it had an option of withdrawing money on a credit/debit card but as they have disabled this feature so now i use liberty reserve and paypal is not available in PAKISTAN so only option to receive money is via a wire transfer.
    i have not yet checked alert pay. is there any option to link our bank account to deposit of withdrew money instantly. how is its service? are the transaction fast thats one area which i want to know as i dont like to wait for the transactions long.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    aaj kal liberty reseravce electronic system abhut popular ho gay hai..
    lekin mere khayal se har bropker ye facility nahai provide karta..mostly brokers credit card se hi payment accept karte hai

Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    yeah liberty reserve is more popular among the traders because of its fast service and also due to its low fees for transaction. And i also use liberty reserv for trading purposes
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    690.16 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    to aap Pakistan ke ho? Aap ko Humare desh ke forum me swagat he.
    waise aap Lr use kar sakte he. isliye agar aap hume paypal de aur lr lena chate ho toh kai log milenge. kuki humare desh me paypal allow he aur isse hum direxct bank me aapna money transfer kar sakte he. aur ha credit card debit card ek accha facility he par maine kabhi isko istemal nehi ki.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,104 Times in 282 Posts
    मैं ज्यादातर स्वतंत्रता आरक्षित का उपयोग करने के लिए अपने विदेशी मुद्रा खाते में पैसे जमा और इसे वापस लेने के लिए मैं इसकी आसान तो अन्य ई मुद्राओं को लगता है कि कभी कभी मैं पैसा bookers भी इस्तेमाल किया कि वे सबसे कम आरोप है.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member pinpin is on a distinguished road pinpin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.30 USD
    Thanks
    I still use liberty reserve in each transaction in forex
    both for deposit and to withdraw, because in addition to quick service, too easy
    and this does not violate the law

Banned ganguly is on a distinguished road ganguly's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2606.50 USD
    Thanks
    liberty reserve sabse acha Electronic money system hai. mera sabse phela aur last Electronic money system hai yeh. kam charge hai fast withdraw hai good security sab kuch hai ismai

Member vicky is on a distinguished road vicky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    386.01 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    liberty reserve sabse acha Electronic money system hai. mera sabse phela aur last Electronic money system hai yeh. kam charge hai fast withdraw hai good security sab kuch hai ismai
    Everything is ok in liberty reserve and its also my main processor but i think if they varify our account with id proof and address proof then its will be more better because if our account hacked then nothing to do , all here are advantage but this still normal i think.

11. Device
    Senior Member anitagala124 is on a distinguished road anitagala124's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    980.70 USD
    Thanks
    I use only payment processors to do all my forex trading transactions. It is easy to use, fast and finally it works in my country.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast