+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 150 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah
    liberty reserve is found to be vulnerable than other payment processors . my account has been hacked 2 times. their security measures till are not much perfect.
    i love to use Alert Pay rather than Lr. it's much better and interactive .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne to sahi bat ha k khud se koi bhi deposit nahi kiya hamain to forum posting bonus se he kaam chala raha houn par jab mere pass kuch usd aa gaye to main ne phr libertyt reserve ko he use kiya ha or es se withdraw or deposite karwata houn abb

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    l think the safest are paypal and skrill(moneybookers) but most of the traders use liberty reserve since they dont require any verification.the main reason is liberty reserve is not regulated.and in fact it is very risky to keep big amounts with them.but the truth is they are very honest and faithful to their clients.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main india se hunn .. aur pahle main . wire transfer ke jarie deposit karta tha.
    lekin ajj kal main darne laga hun. wire transfer se paise bhejna aur withdraw karne. se.
    so main emoney ka accha use karta hun.
    Liberty reserve, alertpay. ok pay is best ..
    aur haan agar jyada paise hain withdraw karne ke liye to app instaforex debit card. issue karke use kar sakte hain.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya i also used liberty reserve and i think this is a good electric money system and very fast too. this is more safe then other and charge is also low. so this is very profitable.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used liberty reserve and this is a good thing for me that i have used it for several times and there is no problem with it, fast and safe
    but if i want to make withdraw for large number then i prefer to use bank wires
    do the best we can

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if they varify our account with id proof and address proof then its will be more better because if our account hacked then nothing to do and i am rather comfortable with Liberty resrve and some time perfectmoney.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main forex main money deposit karny kyliy koi system use nahi karta main to Indian forex per comments karta hoon or wahan sy jo money bonus ki soorat main milti hai us ko trade kyliy use karta hoon.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use local transfer rather than having to use a kind of currency exchange services. because I've had to lose money by using money exchange services. and to brokers from outside the country, I use a wire transfer. despite a long and somewhat expensive transfer fee, but I feel safer.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Maine paypal, webmoney, liberty reserve aur okpay bahut suna hai, aap isme se kaunsa used karte ho aur kyu?
    main app ko sahi bat baton main ne apna khud se ek rupiya bhi forex trading main invest nahi kiya ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ye kafi risky ha es liye main apni money es main invest nahi karta houn sirf bonus posting se he trade karta houn or han withdraw k liye main liberty reserve or instaforex ko use karta houn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 150 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)